26

Time slipped through the fingers for a few more days. It was the weekend holiday. Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Shunming were not here. Only Qiu Xuning, Qiu Zhaozhao and He Zhiyuan were at home.

Qiu Zhaozhao turned on the small sun heater and called Qiu Xuning over to keep warm.

Qiu Xuning sat on the small bench, her buttocks twisted, as if she couldn't sit still.

Qiu Zhaozhao glanced at him and said, "What's wrong with you?"

Qiu Xuning whispered: "I asked He Zhiyuan to come down and keep warm together. Okay?"

Qiu Zhaozhao didn't say anything, and Qiu Xuning felt uneasy. "No?" Qiu Zhaozhao said sadly, "Your relationship with him is getting better and better. Do you still go to school with him in the morning?" Qiu Xuning

said

He scratched the back of his ears and said softly: "Because it's our way."

Qiu Zhaozhao said, "You and I are also on the way."

"But I got up early." Qiu Xuning said.

Qiu Zhaozhao clenched his fists and said, "Then I have to get up early too!"

Qiu Xuning said softly: "You have late class time, you can sleep a little longer. I went to bed very early, so I can get up so early. You don't have to follow me."

Qiu Zhaozhao was silent. After a while, he said: "You always asked me to take you to school before, but now you go by yourself."

Qiu Xuning said with a little confusion in his eyes: "...because it's not far, it only takes about ten minutes to walk." Arrive."

"I don't care, anyway, you don't ask me to do things anymore, but you are getting closer and closer to that guy." Qiu Zhaozhao said dissatisfied.

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, his eyes slightly brightened, "Did I ask you to do anything? You can do whatever I do?"

Qiu Zhaozhao nodded and said seriously: "I will definitely do it."

Qiu Xuning's tone became lively, "Then... can I ask He Zhiyuan to come down and keep warm together?"

Qiu Zhaozhao: "... ..."

Qiu Xuning looked at her and rolled his eyes. Remembering that Qiu Zhaozhao was greedy and loved to eat, his eyes lit up. He coughed lightly and whispered: "I have food in the house. , I don’t want to eat it, can I give it all to

you?” Qiu Zhaozhao’s eyes lit up, “Give it all to me?”

Qiu Xuning nodded and whispered: “Give it all to you, I’m afraid of getting cavities, so I don’t dare to eat it.”

Qiu Xuning nodded . Zhao Zhao's face seemed to have a smile on his face, "Okay."

Qiu Xuning said, "Then I'll call He Zhiyuan..."

Qiu Zhaozhao interrupted him, "You can call me, but I won't talk to him

anyway ." With a smile on his face, he whispered: "Thank you, sister."

Qiu Xuning called her sister in a soft and well-behaved voice, and Qiu Zhaozhao's heart melted.

Qiu Xuning went upstairs and pulled He Zhiyuan down.

Qiu Zhaozhao and He Zhiyuan met. They met without speaking, and sat silently in front of the heater.

Qiu Xuning went up and down like a little mouse, brought a large box of food, put it on the living room, then turned on the TV, randomly selected a foreign country that was playing The movie channel suddenly became lively in the quiet living room.