52

Qiu Xuning's eyes were covered by He Zhiyuan and he couldn't see anything. Also because He Zhiyuan released his waist and he couldn't stand firmly, so he could only hold his arms harder with both hands. Hearing He Zhiyuan say this, He was still a little confused and asked, "Why don't you let me see it?"

He Zhiyuan asked, "Do you think he swims well?"

Qiu Xuning nodded honestly and said, "It's quite beautiful, like a butterfly."

He Zhiyuan said nothing. .

Qiu Xuning struggled for a moment and freed his face from He Zhiyuan's hand. He hooked He Zhiyuan's arm in his hand and rubbed his eyes with the other hand. Then he raised his face to look at He Zhiyuan's face and asked in a low voice: "Are you Don't you think?"

He Zhiyuan glanced down at him and said, "I'm better-looking than him." After

hearing this, Qiu Xuning couldn't help but have a strange emotion in his eyes. He withdrew his gaze and looked towards Qin Shouze. At this moment, Qin Shouze They had all swam to the opposite shore and were waving to them.

Qiu Xuning subconsciously raised his arm, but before he raised it above his head, He Zhiyuan grabbed his fingers and pressed them against his hard abdominal muscles.

Qiu Xuning's eyelids trembled slightly, and his face suddenly turned red. "You, what are you doing?" he stammered.

He Zhiyuan's abdominal muscles are very beautiful, with distinct blocks but not exaggerated, and extremely smooth lines. Because the swimming trunks are a bit low, you can still see the stretched mermaid line.

Qiu Xuning had seen it several times in his peripheral vision, but he didn't dare to look carefully. But at this moment, He Zhiyuan suddenly grabbed his hand and pressed it on the abdominal muscles, and the smooth and delicate touch of his skin was felt in his palm.

Qiu Xuning seemed to have fallen into a furnace, and his whole body was on fire.

"I'm better-looking than him." He Zhiyuan's voice dropped a few degrees and was slightly hoarse: "Look at me."

Qiu Xuning swallowed a few times and didn't know where to look. He stammered: "You, you This is boring."

He wanted to pull his hand away, but couldn't. He Zhiyuan squeezed his fingers tightly, not with much force, but with enough strength to restrain his hands on his waist and abdomen.

The more Qiu Xuning worked, the redder his face became. Not just his face, the skin all over his body seemed to have a light pink color, like cooked shrimp.

He Zhiyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Qiu Xuning, who was so red, and the corner of his mouth turned up into a smile. He bent down slightly and said close to Qiu Xuning's ear: "Don't you always peek? Now that you have the chance to touch it, you don't want to touch it?"

Qiu Xuning took a breath, and then a layer of mist appeared in his eyes. His heartbeat was like a drum, and he stuttered: "I, I didn't peek!"

He Zhiyuan said: "Well, you didn't peek. Do you want to Touch."

Qiu Xuning was so anxious that his voice broke, "I, I didn't want to touch either!"

His breathing became a little faster, and the mist in his eyes became thicker. He glanced at He Zhiyuan, and then quickly lowered his head. His eyes and voice also became much softer, "Did you do it on purpose?" Did you want to make him laugh?

The curve of the corners of He Zhiyuan's lips became wider and wider. He lowered his eyes and looked at Qiu Xuning. Although he could only see his blue and white swimming cap, he could still imagine the expression on his face at this moment.