20

The next morning, Qiu Xuning walked out of the room and looked at He Zhiyuan's door. After thinking for a while, he walked over and knocked on the door. After waiting for a while, he didn't see He Zhiyuan open the door, with a puzzled expression on his face. .

"He Zhiyuan?" He called softly at the door, but there was still no movement inside.

Qiu Xuning rubbed her nose, which was slightly red from the cold, and walked downstairs.

Zhou Mingmei was cooking breakfast when she saw him and said, "Why do you always get up so early? It's okay to sleep a little longer."

Qiu Xuning carefully glanced at her expression and asked in a low voice: "Mom, have you seen He Zhiyuan?"

When Zhou Mingmei heard the three words He Zhiyuan, her face immediately darkened, "I didn't see it. I'm so busy. Do I care where he is?"

As soon as she mentioned the name, she felt angry in her heart, "Ningning, you and I I told you, don't get too close to that money-loser who can kill a thousand swords. What if he really catches you?"

Qiu Xuning's throat became stiff and she didn't know how to tell Zhou Mingmei.

However, Zhou Mingmei had no intention of listening to him. She made a bowl of egg drop porridge in front of Qiu Xuning, brought it to the table, and called Qiu Xuning, "Ningning, drink this bowl of porridge."

Qiu Xuning just thought. He said he didn't like to drink egg drop porridge, but then he remembered that "Qiu Xuning" liked to drink egg drop porridge. There was a time when he had a bowl of egg drop porridge almost every day, and he couldn't say no.

He walked over and looked at the hot bowl of egg drop porridge with a bit of the fishy smell of raw eggs for a while, then he held his nose and drank the porridge.

In fact, it wasn't too bad to drink, because it was sweet with the addition of white sugar. Qiu Xuning's slightly frowned brow slowly relaxed after finishing the bowl of porridge.

He is drinking hot egg drop porridge now. Where is He Zhiyuan? Has he had breakfast?

Qiu Xuning didn't know, but after he went out, he went to a breakfast shop and bought a bag of steamed buns and hot milk.

He didn't know where He Zhiyuan was, but that didn't stop him from buying breakfast first. If he met him on the road, he could eat it. If he didn't meet him... Qiu Xuning stared at the buns and milk in his hand and said to himself, Then he will eat it himself.

He was afraid that the buns would get cold, so he stuffed them into his pocket. Fortunately, the bag containing the buns was quite thick and did not feel greasy, so Qiu Xuning had no mental barriers.

It was only half past five, which was still very early. Qiu Xuning had woken up at six o'clock in time to go to school. However, he was used to going to bed early and getting up early, and unexpectedly synchronized with He Zhiyuan's biological clock. But now when he got up so early, he didn't see anyone. He Zhiyuan.

Where has he gone? Did you go directly to school?

Qiu Xuning didn't know. He only felt that the buns in his pocket were warm and a little hot. If he could find He Zhiyuan, he could still eat the hot buns.

With this idea in mind, Qiu Xuning walked towards the school. Almost halfway through, he actually saw He Zhiyuan, who was cleaning the ground with a water gun.

Seemingly noticing Qiu Xuning's gaze, he looked sideways, and the two of them happened to meet each other's eyes.

Qiu Xuning didn't expect that they would meet in this situation. He opened his mouth, moved his eyes slightly upward, and saw the store next to him, which had "Feiyang Auto Repair Shop" written on it.