99

During the two days of He Zhiyuan's college entrance examination, Qiu Xuning had a day off.

Qiu Haiyan left, Qiu Zhaozhao also left, and now only Qiu Xuning and Qiu Shuohai are left at home.

Qiu Shuohai's attitude towards Qiu Xuning softened a lot, and he even gave Qiu Xuning money to coax him to run errands, "You buy me a pack of cigarettes, and some potato chips, cola, etc. Anyway, buy more, and the rest of the money will be used as errands for you." Fee."

He handed over a one hundred yuan note.

Qiu Xuning took it and said, "Give me the rest?"

Qiu Shuohai nodded, "Give it all to you, but don't buy too little for me."

Qiu Xuning said "hmm" and didn't say too much to Qiu Shuohai. I took the money and keys, changed my shoes, and went out.

He went to the supermarket and bought Qiu Shuohai the cigarettes, drinks and snacks he wanted. He had more than 20 yuan left, which Qiu Xuning used to buy noodles and flour.

Qiu Shuohai glanced at the receipt, then at the noodles in his hand, and asked, "How much are left?"

Qiu Xuning spread out his palms, only two steel coins, "Here, it's only two yuan, take it. ."

Qiu Shuohai said: "Are you sick? I'll give you pocket money. You can buy some noodles."

Qiu Xuning whispered: "I don't eat snacks."

Qiu Shuohai waved to him, "Okay, okay, hurry up and leave. Don't be an eyesore in front of me."

Qiu Xuning put the noodles in the kitchen, touched his body again, but couldn't find his phone. He thought for a moment, then quickly remembered something, ran out of the kitchen, and saw his phone on the coffee table. He quickly picked up the phone, wiped the debris on it, and put it back in his pocket.

Qiu Shuohai didn't notice the mobile phone on the coffee table at first, but seeing Qiu Xuning's nervous posture, he said, "Why are you doing that, are you afraid that I will look at your mobile phone?" He had opened a

bag of potato chips, but he had no intention of eating them now. With a little light in his eyes, he asked Qiu Xuning: "Are there many beautiful girls in your school? See if you can introduce one to me." "

..." Qiu Xuning lowered his eyes and said, "You are 22 years old."

Qiu Shuohai said: "What's wrong with being 22 years old? I'm only four years older than you. Men need to be older to appear mature and to love others. You can introduce me to someone more beautiful. I'm willing to wait for her for a few years. Don't be in a hurry." Get married."

Qiu Xuning said slowly: "I don't know."

"What don't you know about this? You contribute, I pay, introduce me to a beautiful woman, I will give you this number." He stretched out his five fingers fingers.

Qiu Xuning breathed out, rubbed the fingers that were sore from carrying the bag, and then said: "I really don't know, don't think about these things. If you think about these things, you might as well ask Aunt Fang to introduce you." Qiu Shuo

Hai said: "What's the matter with you? You're single-minded. Aunt Fang looks down on me. I don't have any requirements for what kind of person you can introduce to me. As long as she's pretty, tsk, if I'm pretty, I'll have the motivation to make money and support the family, right?" I'm so handsome. If I don't find a beautiful wife, what will happen if my children are too ugly in the future?"

Qiu Shuohai's face is indeed upright and handsome, but he is just ordinary handsome, not to the extent that people can't walk after looking at it, but He is really confident.