130

Summer in the capital is extremely hot, and there is a sense of stuffiness and dryness in this heat. Qiu Xuning felt his face was a little dry when he stayed outside and blew in the wind.

Wearing a hat was of no use, so He Zhiyuan held an umbrella for him to block him from the sun.

Du Mingyi's home is in City A, the capital. He doesn't like to go home, and he also has his own house in City A, so he took them to one of his properties.

"This place is quite quiet. You can stay here." Du Mingyi didn't come over for a long time and couldn't find any tissues. Qiu Xuning took out a pack of tissue paper from his schoolbag and gave it to him.

Du Mingyi took out a few pieces of paper, wiped his sleeves that were accidentally wet from drinking water, and introduced to them: "There is also a swimming pool outside. If you want to play, you have to ask someone to redo the drainage system and replace it. Water."

Qiu Xuning looked around and wiped his fingers on the table. It was very clean with almost no dust. Du Mingyi said with a smile: "This house is cleaned frequently. It is very clean. The quilts and bed covers are also new. You can sleep directly. "

The light in the living room is very bright. Looking through the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can see the shade of a large tree. This place is not in the city, but rather far away from the city. It is a bit quiet. Qiu Xuning can hear the birds chirping outside.

He Zhiyuan was not polite to Du Mingyi, put down his luggage one by one, opened the dust cover of the sofa, and asked Qiu Xuning to sit down.

Du Mingyi glanced at the time and said, "It's almost eleven o'clock. What do you want to eat for lunch? I'll ask Auntie to come over and make it."

He Zhiyuan said, "Whatever."

Du Mingyi said, "Why is it casual again? I remember you don't like it." What to eat... Oops, my memory can't be remembered, brother, then follow my appetite." Then he turned to look at Qiu Xuning, "Does my brother and sister have any taboos?" Qiu Xuning shook his head, pursed his lips and smiled

: " I'm casual, I'm not picky about food, but you can add a stir-fried kidney, I want to eat this."

Du Mingyi agreed, then looked at Qiu Haiyan and asked: "What do you want to eat? Do you have any taboos or preferences?"

Qiu Haiyan Said: "Whatever, I'm not picky about food."

Du Mingyi laughed and said: "That's right, we are all a family."

After that, he called his aunt and asked her to come over and cook.

While waiting, Qiu Xuning took a fabric pillow and put it in his arms, blocking his stomach that was conspicuous due to his sitting posture.

Because I was very careful yesterday, I worked on it for a long time. The feeling was very strange, not as strong as before. Qiu Xuning was a little unhappy, but he didn't dare to say this, he didn't even feel happy. I'm afraid He Zhiyuan's feelings would be more obvious, but he didn't say anything.

Qiu Xuning couldn't help but touch his belly.

Seeing his movements, He Zhiyuan asked in a low voice: "How is your stomach?"

Qiu Xuning glanced at him and said, "It's not bad."

Du Mingyi stared at Qiu Xuning for a while and said, "Brother and sister, why don't you go up? It's a prenatal education class. I see that all the ladies are taking that class. They say it can make children smarter and so on. It's quite particular."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment and hesitated: "I can't do it, right? I'm a boy."

Du Mingyi reacted and said, "Yes, but you can also learn to give prenatal education to children. I remember there are still books. I will help you find them then." Qiu Xuning thanked him first, "