10

When He Zhiyuan was ordered by Zhou Mingmei to move back to the second floor from the utility room on the third floor, there was no surprise in his eyes.

Because Qiu Xuning appeared at the door soon, he did not dare to enter. He only leaned on the wall next to the door and whispered: "I also sleep on the second floor. Your room on the second floor has good lighting and a desk, which is very convenient for doing homework. , better than my room."

He Zhiyuan didn't answer, Qiu Xuning waited, and when he saw that he didn't say anything, he quietly stuck out half of his head and looked inside.

He Zhiyuan did not close the door, and the small wooden door opened wide, sending the scene inside into Qiu Xuning's eyes without reservation.

He blinked and looked at He Zhiyuan sitting by the bed and packing his clothes. He Zhiyuan also brought all his clothes from home, but he left in a hurry and didn't bring much with him. In fact, he could pack them quickly, but he didn't want to pick up all the clothes. Fold them all carefully and stack them next to each other.

Qiu Xuning hesitated and asked, "Would you like me to help you?" He

Zhiyuan glanced at him, "Can you fold clothes?"

Isn't this looking down on others? Qiu Xuning's cheeks bulged and she glared at him, "You know how to fold, why can't I?" He

Zhiyuan didn't say anything. Qiu Xuning could feel the aura of rejection emanating from his body, so he didn't insist. He tried hard to find a topic with He Zhiyuan, " Thank you for the paper crane you folded for me yesterday. No one has ever given me this thing. If you can fold it, can you teach me in the future?" He

Zhiyuan glanced at him and replied: "No."

Qiu Xuning was stunned and stuttered. He said: "Why, why?"

He Zhiyuan said: "Trouble."

"...Oh." Qiu Xuning was a little disappointed. He was the kind of person who would shrink back when he suffered a little bit of hardship. His mind was also weak and unsteady. He felt that He Zhiyuan was not strong enough. I wanted to ignore him, but I regretted coming to him.

Qiu Xuning didn't dare to look at him. She lowered her head slightly and saw that he was wearing a pair of sandals. His toes seemed to be red from the cold. "You are wearing sandals, aren't you cold?"

He Zhiyuan said without raising his head. Get out."

There seemed to be a little displeasure in his voice.

After hearing this, Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and did not dare to say anything. She turned around and walked to the door. Then she turned around, leaned out half of her body from the door frame, and whispered: "If you want my help, you can say that I have time. "

He Zhiyuan suddenly raised his head and stared at him. Qiu Xuning originally thought that he wouldn't look at him, so she stared at He Zhiyuan's lowered face very intently. She didn't expect that he would suddenly look up at him. He was stunned for a second, and his eyes immediately became panicked and his eyes jumped. He jumped, and quickly raised his arm in a pretense, staring at the electronic watch on his wrist, "Ah... it's already six o'clock, I wonder if the meal is ready."

Qiu Xuning also knew that his behavior was funny, and he was also embarrassed. , a thin layer of blush appeared on his face again, he pursed his lips, said "Hurry up" and turned around and ran away.

He Zhiyuan looked at the direction in which he disappeared, and slowly withdrew his gaze. He lowered his eyes and looked at the sweater in his hand quietly. The lights in the room were dim, and his face was half immersed in the darkness, and his expression was not clear.