140

This was the first time Qiu Xuning saw Yi Yang's face. With just one glance, he recognized that this was the male protagonist of this world.

Because the boy in the camera is very good-looking, his facial features seem to have been carved by the most skilled craftsmen. His eyes, nose and mouth are all exquisite and perfect, without a single flaw. He looks very handsome just standing in front of the camera. It's so dazzling that it's impossible to give any of your peripheral vision to the people around you.

Qiu Zhaozhao's aesthetics has become normal now. When he saw Yi Yang smiling shyly in front of the camera, he screamed: "Oh my god!! He is so handsome!! He looks so good!"

Qiu Xuning became distracted and tried to think about himself. In the book I read, I was a little confused about Yi Yang's current situation, because the initial timeline was when Yi Yang was 23 years old, and now he should be only 21 or 22?

When the plot of the original book begins, Yi Yang has already entered the entertainment industry, but now he is still auditioning and is still a very newbie.

Anyway, He Zhiyuan cannot live and die for him like in the book, spend a lot of money for him, and promote him to a high position, so what he does has nothing to do with Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning thought this, but felt a little uneasy in her heart. The reason was for no other reason than Yi Yang was so good-looking!

Qiu Xuning held back her boredom, stretched out her hand to hold Qiu Zhaozhao's hand, and asked in a low voice: "Sister, do you think I'm better-looking, or is that Yi Yang better-looking just now?"

Qiu Zhaozhao reluctantly withdrew her gaze and looked at his face, "What did you say?"

Qiu Xuning repeated it again. He knew the answer in his heart, but he couldn't help but want to ask.

"This..." Qiu Zhaozhao looked at Qiu Xuning carefully and said very honestly: "This can't be compared at all." "

..." Qiu Xuning: "What do you mean you can't compare?"

Qiu Zhaozhao compared and said: "Because you two have different looks. Don't you think his appearance is too eye-catching? He is very handsome, but he is too flamboyant and can easily block the light of the people around him. Look at the young man next to him. She is good-looking, but in front of him she looks like a maid washing her feet. Her whole body looks gray, like a set board. This kind of person is suitable for both Doudou and actors. After all, she looks very recognizable. As for you, if you also become an actor, I guess your fans are all mom fans, with different styles and types, so there is no need to compare them together." Qiu Xuning couldn't help laughing and said

: "It's not such an exaggeration."

Qiu Zhaozhao said, "It's not an exaggeration at all." She said, reaching out and pinching Qiu Xuning's cheek, "Look, you still have a baby face, you are obviously a college student. , he still looks like a high school student."

He added: "That Yi Yang looks like a big boy. His fans should be his wife fans and girlfriend fans. You see, you two are not the same type of handsome guys. But if I have to choose, I will definitely choose you."

Qiu Xuning smiled and said, "Then I want to thank you."

Qiu Zhaozhao looked at his face, ready to make a move, "How about you go and participate in this audition? They say you can be a star, don't you want to be a star?"

Zhou Mingmei happened to cut some fruit over. When she heard Qiu Zhaozhao's words, she said angrily with a straight face: "What kind of star? Your brother is so good at studying. In the future, being a scientist is not as good as being a scientist. Are you a star?"