97

Qiu Xuning returned home from He Zhiyuan's place. Before she even entered the door, she heard Qiu Shuohai's violent voice, which almost lifted the roof off.

Qiu Xuning opened the door and entered the room, and saw Qiu Shuohai, Qiu Haiyan, and Zhou Mingmei sitting at the dining table.

Qiu Shuohai had just roared, his voice was still a little hoarse, he had a red neck and a red face, and he was in a bad mood. Qiu Xuning had no extra curiosity. He was about to go upstairs, but Qiu Shuohai didn't care that he was still there. After taking a breath, he continued: "I'll call her and ask."

Zhou Mingmei's face also looked very ugly, "If you ask me, it's useless, will she admit it?"

Qiu Shuohai said, "Then what do you want? Aunt Fang's mouth, Mom, you can't Believe it?!"

Zhou Mingmei said: "Can I believe it? Mao Jie is from Zhongnan, and your Aunt Fang is also married from Zhongnan. They are both from the same place. How can she be false?!"

Qiu Xuning listened. , stopped, turned back quietly, walked behind Qiu Haiyan, and asked in a low voice: "Sister, what's wrong with sister-in-law?" Qiu Haiyan's face

was dark, but after listening to Qiu Xuning's words, she had a rare straight face and said: "You Go upstairs, don't ask about this."

Zhou Mingmei also said: "Ning Ning, go up, don't worry about adults' matters, children."

Both of them said so, Qiu Xuning had no choice but to lower her head and go upstairs, but she still felt itchy in her heart. He pretended to open the door, then closed it, then tiptoed to the corner of the stairs, took a piece of paper, put it on the steps, and sat down.

Thanks to the structure of the house, Qiu Xuning could clearly hear their voices in the living room.

Qiu Shuohai slapped the table and said, "I said it's impossible. Then if you say that Mao Jie only likes to be with rich men, and I have no money, what the hell is she trying to do?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "Then your Aunt Fang Will she lie to you? She has watched you grow up, how can she lie to you in a place like this?"

Qiu Shuohai was furious, "She doesn't like me, don't you know? She is just jealous of our family, and when she sees Qiu Xuning making a career, she Staring at me and trying to find fault with me, what kind of person is Mao Jie, all because of her mouth?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "Anyway, let me tell you, my family is as big as the county seat, and any scandal will be spread. Quickly, Zhongnan is far away from our home. If you don't believe it, go to Zhongnan with Mao Jie's photo and ask. I won't believe that no one knows."

Qiu Xuning understood what he said, but he didn't expect that Qiu Shuohai would also protect women. friend.

Qiu Haiyan's voice rose, "Shuo Hai, talk to mom properly. She is doing it for your own good, not to harm you. Why are you so loud?"

Qiu Shuohai's voice also became lower, "Sister, although I didn't look at Mao Jie's cell phone, but she won't treat me like a fool and lie

to me, right? What are you trying to do?" Qiu Haiyan paused and said, "Let's see, you ask Mao Jie to come over and say that she wants to treat her to dinner, and then find an opportunity. Ask her."

Qiu Shuohai listened and said nothing.

Zhou Mingmei said, "That's it, I'll go buy groceries, and you ask her to come over for lunch."

Qiu Shuohai could only agree.

At noon, Qiu Shuohai actually called Mao Jie over.

Zhou Mingmei went to cook, Qiu Haiyan pulled Mao Jie to talk, and Qiu Shuohai was playing with his mobile phone, as if it had nothing to do with him.