104

This was the third spring that Qiu Xuning came to this world. He plowed the soil in the yard outside his home, took a bag of flower seeds and planted them in it. By the beginning of this spring, the buds were tremblingly growing. It's as high as Qiu Xuning's knees, and it's a lush green area.

The land on the other side was used by Zhou Mingmei and planted with green onions, peppers, etc., and a piece of it also grew.

When Qiu Xuning went to school, he stood by the flower garden and looked at it for a while before going to school with satisfaction.

No. 1 Middle School has to move classrooms every time they advance to a higher grade. At first, Qiu Xuning's class was on the first floor, then moved to the third floor as a sophomore, and now as a senior, it goes to the fifth floor. Climbing stairs every day is tiring.

Qiu Xuning's physical condition was not that good to begin with. She was out of breath at the beginning when she climbed to the fifth floor. But now she has gradually gotten used to it, and her legs don't feel weak even after climbing to the fifth floor.

Maybe this is the intention of the school. In the third year of high school, no matter how nervous you are about studying, don't forget to exercise.

Qiu Xuning arrived at the classroom and took a look at the duty schedule. Today it was his and his deskmate Jiang Qirui's turn to be on duty. The blackboard and podium were wiped clean by Jiang Qirui. He came a little late and did nothing.

After Qiu Xuning sat down, he said to Jiang Qirui: "I'll clean the blackboard after class." Jiang Qirui

said: "Your brother is here, you just need to sit tight."

Qiu Xuning felt a little embarrassed after hearing this. On that day, He Zhiyuan insisted on helping, but now he is the most idle, "I can wipe it myself."

Jiang Qirui said: "When I see your brother, it's like seeing a living brother, but your clean temperament, chalk It feels uncomfortable to have dust all over your face. Don't force yourself. Fortunately, we are tall and didn't sit in the front, otherwise we would eat chalk dust and the teacher's saliva every day." As he was talking, He Zhiyuan came

.

He Zhiyuan walked to Qiu Xuning's seat, put the bag in his hand on Qiu Xuning's table, and sat down in his seat without saying anything.

Qiu Xuning opened the bag and looked at it. It was a box of cut fruits and a box of fresh milk.

Qiu Xuning laughed, looked back at He Zhiyuan, turned around, inserted the milk into the straw, and took a sip. The fresh milk was still warm.

Jiang Qirui said enviously: "Your brother is so kind to you, unlike my brother who beats me every day."

Qiu Xuning opened the fruit box with a few sticks on it. He motioned to Jiang Qirui to come over and eat, but Jiang Qirui did not He was polite, took a skewer, poked a piece of apple and ate it.

Qiu Xuning ate quite a lot in the morning. He had a bowl of porridge, a cage of steamed buns, and a cup of soy milk. At this point, it seemed that there would be no problem if he ate some fruit and a carton of milk.

In the evening, He Zhiyuan helped him sweep the floor. The classroom was dusty. Qiu Xuning endured it, but couldn't stand the environment, so he went to the corridor to stand in the breeze.

After sweeping the floor, Jiang Qirui and He Zhiyuan carried the tall trash can to the garbage dump to take out the garbage. Qiu Xuning also walked with them and wanted to reach out to lift it. Jiang Qirui waved his hand and said, "It's only a few steps away, so don't interfere." ."