16

Seeing that he was crying, Qiu Shuohai was stunned for a moment, grinned, and smiled, "Isn’t it? Are you crying now? Are you a man? You cry all the time, with a girl Like."

The movement on their side attracted Zhou Mingmei's attention, "Qiu Shuohai! What are you doing?"

Qiu Shuohai took a few steps back, and the smile on his face faded a little, "You didn't do anything, Mom. You're busy, I have to go out."

He said before thinking about it and ran away.

Zhou Mingmei grabbed his collar and saw the torn test paper in Qiu Xuning's hand. She turned around and asked Qiu Shuohai: "Did you tear it up?" Qiu Shuohai

said with an innocent look: "It's not me, it was Qiu Xuning who tore it off himself."

Zhou Mingmei's eyes fell on Qiu Xuning. At this moment, he lowered his head and couldn't see his face clearly, but she saw his thin shoulders shaking slightly, and the sound of thin sobbing reached her ears, calling her angry. It started to burn all of a sudden, "Did you make your brother cry?"

Qiu Shuohai shouted, "It's really not me, damn, ask him yourself, I didn't do anything, it was him who cried when he asked, it's really not me ."

He quibbled loudly, but Zhou Mingmei was too lazy to listen. She knew very well the virtues of her eldest son. He didn't know how to do anything else. He loved lying the most. It didn't matter if he deceived outsiders, but it would be a big problem if he deceived his own people. He's older, "You still say! He's so good that he still cries? You're an older brother, so you just like to provoke your younger brother? If you keep doing this, don't blame me for driving you out to sleep on the street!" Zhou Mingmei shouted, reaching out to grab Qiu Shuohai. ears.

She used so much force that she lifted Qiu Shuohai up, "Holy shit, he's your son. I'm not your biological son. Kiss me, so I can remove the disability from my ears." My wife, please take responsibility for me!"

Zhou Mingmei refused to listen to his nonsense, "What did you do!?"

Qiu Shuohai was really in pain and muttered loudly: "Nothing! I just teased him, he tore it off himself. How can you blame me for the test paper? Really, he is a man who cries and cries at every turn. Mom, please take off his pants quickly and see if he has been raped by a little bitch. Why are you holding on to me?"

" You are talking nonsense again, sooner or later I will tear your mouth apart!" Zhou Mingmei said, and actually reached out and grabbed his big mouth.

Qiu Shuohai's mouth swelled up when she grabbed him. He begged for mercy: "Okay, okay, okay, I was wrong, okay! Mom, please let go, you are really going to rip my ears off! Let go!"

Zhou Mingmei let go, "Tape up your brother's test paper and see if you can get this score? You were born from a mother's womb, and you are as stupid as a pig. I even suspected that I carried you wrongly when I gave birth to you." Son."

Qiu Shuohai covered his ears and gasped in pain. Damn, he knew that his ears were all red without looking. His mother was really capable of being cruel.

"If I were a pig, you would be an old sow, a litter of pigs, but you still despise this and that." Qiu Shuohai muttered.

Zhou Mingmei stretched out her hand, and Qiu Shuohai shrank his neck in fright, which was a bit funny.

Seeing that he was bored, Zhou Mingmei said, "Hurry up and tape up the test paper!"

Qiu Shuohai reluctantly went to find transparent tape.

Zhou Mingmei walked up to Qiu Xuning, bent down and looked at his face, "I helped you teach your brother a lesson. Stop crying. Why are you so crying?"

Her tone was fierce just now, but when Qiu Xuning came here, she became much softer. This change made Qiu Shuohai roll his eyes.