96

The next morning, Qiu Xuning was still thinking about He Zhiyuan sleeping here, so he woke up very early. Unexpectedly, He Zhiyuan woke up earlier than him and was looking out the window.

"What are you looking at?" Qiu Xuning's voice was still hoarse, and she sat up and started to get dressed.

He Zhiyuan withdrew his gaze and said, "I didn't see anything."

Qiu Xuning took the clothes that He Zhiyuan had thrown at the end of the bed, threw them on He Zhiyuan's head, and said, "Get up and get dressed."

But He Zhiyuan reached out and hugged him, "Sleep a little longer. Son."

Qiu Xuning said angrily: "If you go back to sleep, my mother will wake up. How will you go back then?" He

Zhiyuan said, "Then you won't go back."

As he said that, his arms around Qiu Xuning's waist tightened again. Sometime later, Qiu Xuning looked down at him, blushed slightly, took off the coat he had just put on, pulled back the quilt, got into the bed, and reached out to hug He Zhiyuan's waist.

"Just a short hug. After that, you have to go home." Qiu Xuning buried her face in He Zhiyuan's arms and said dullly.

He Zhiyuan hugged him, his cheek was brushed by his soft hair, which made him feel a little cold, "Well, just hold him for a little while." Qiu

Xuning woke up too early, and almost fell asleep again after returning to the warm bed, but still He Zhiyuan let go of him and got up gently before he woke up.

"You continue to sleep." He Zhiyuan lowered his voice and said to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning opened her eyes in a daze, and found that He Zhiyuan's face could not be seen clearly. She stretched out her hand to rub her eyes, got out of the warm bed, and said vaguely: "I'll give it to you." He Zhiyuan reached out and pressed him back

. , looked at Qiu Xuning, lowered her head and kissed his warm face, and said: "No, you can sleep, I can go out by myself."

Qiu Xuning's bones were softened by the quilt, so he did not refuse, only showing his head and watching He Zhiyuan whispered, "Then be careful, don't get discovered. I've left your shoes at the door for you."

He Zhiyuan said "hmm", got dressed, opened the door, and went out.

Qiu Xuning held his breath and listened to He Zhiyuan's movements. He should be careful because Qiu Xuning didn't even hear the footsteps.

After a while, Qiu Xuning took out his mobile phone and asked He Zhiyuan: "Are you out?"

He Zhiyuan quickly replied: "You are out."

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and smiled. He Zhiyuan's warmth was still in the quilt next to him, and he reached out to touch it. He touched it, closed his eyes again, and fell asleep.

On New Year's Day, Zhou Mingmei got up very early. Qiu Shunming wanted to set off firecrackers outside, but she stopped her. "Set off some firecrackers. Let's set them off later when they

all get up." Qiu Shunming said, "What time is it?" , they haven't gotten up yet."

Zhou Mingmei said, "It's the Chinese New Year, why aren't they allowed to sleep in?"

Then she said, "Ning Ning got up quite early, but she got up a little late today."

Qiu Shunming heard this . He threw the firecrackers on the ground and said, "Let's wait until they wake up."

After Qiu Xuning woke up and went downstairs to brush his teeth and wash his face, the sound of firecrackers was heard outside, and Qiu Shuohai's voice came through. He could pass through the door panel. "It's so early in the morning. How about setting off firecrackers to prevent people from sleeping!"