Part 1. Xiao JunZhu who died prematurely.

Zhaowen thirty-five years in April, night.

Yueguo Ning Wangfu, in the Cuiyu Courtyard, the maids who came and went were all in a hurry, one person hurried to carry a medicine box and then several people hurriedly followed with copper basins in their hands.

In the inner room, the maids kept carrying copper basins filled with clear water into the inner room and after a while, they came out with basins of terrifying red blood water.

The candle light flickered and dimmed, the woman's painful voice could be heard intermittently from the screen curtain.

"Wangfei! Push harder!"

"Strength!" said the midwife anxiously, sweat dripping down her face uncontrollably.

"Strength again!"

"I can see the head soon!" 

The night was like ink, and under the porch, King Ning Shen Wuye paced back and forth outside the door with a dignified expression, clenching his fists like a trapped beast.

Finally, the sound of hurried steps sounded.

The maid trembled in front of Shen Wuye with a baby in her arms, and knelt on the ground,

"Your Highness, this is a little princess..." 

The room was silent, and everyone bowed their heads.

The Bai momo on the side couldn't bear to step forward and said: "You and the princess are still young, there will definitely be another child."

Shen Wuye glanced at it with a complicated expression.

The small purple-blue mass didn't breathe... for a long time,

"It's time to be buried."

... 

The night was dark and the servants and maids who came and went were cautious, not daring to make unnecessary noises.

Mammy Bai, who was in charge of all matters in the inner courtyard, was instructed by the prince, and was about to send the coffin of the young princess who died early to the outskirts of Kyoto.

The royal family has rules. The funeral of a child who died prematurely cannot be held in a big way, and can only be buried quietly in the suburbs on the west side of the imperial mausoleum.

She couldn't help looking up at the brightly lit Cuiyuyuan, sighing in her heart.

Unable to hide the sadness between her brows.

Since Wang Ning was born, she has been by his side, and it can be said that Wang Ye was brought up by her. No matter how calm he is now, who knows the sadness in his heart, this is his first child after all...

things have already happened, and it is useless to think too much. It's better to bury the little county master, and hurry back and get back to the prince.

"Mammy Bai!" 

A slightly weak voice sounded from the door.

She looked up.

"It turned out to be Ruyun."

She couldn't help but said in her heart, this child is also pitiful. Earlier, it was the concubine given to Ning Wangfu by the palace. It's a pity that the prince is not happy, and every time she is given medicine. After the princess entered the door, the prince never even went to her courtyard once.

A woman who has no children around her to rely on, even though she has no worries about food and clothing in the mansion, it will be difficult in this life. 

Fortunately, this child is well-behaved and sensible, and she pitys her affection for the prince, so she takes care of her on weekdays... and she wonders, "Why are you here suddenly?"

She usually stays in the room and doesn't get out of the hospital very often. of.

Ruyun said softly, "I heard that the princess was born prematurely, and the house is busy. I want to come and see if there is anything I can do to help."

Turning to the parked coffin,

"I don't feel good about coming to the lord. Mammy Bai has taken care of the lord for many years. You must understand the prince's intentions best. Why don't you leave it to me to handle this."

"This..." Bai Ma was hesitant.

"Your Majesty must be most in need of Mammy's care right now. Ruyun has been favored by the palace for many years, so she should do what she can. Please also ask Mammy to give Ruyun a chance."