Part 97.

A small table with two figures, one big and one small, plus a fat squirrel sitting around the table.

In the porcelain bowl, there is a warm milky white fish soup, sprinkled with a few green onion granules.

Steaming hot, smudged figures.

She held a spoon in her little hand, fleshy little mouth blew lightly on the fish soup a few times, let it didn't feel so hot before eating.

Looking at the snow outside the window, feeling the temperature of the fish soup in the porcelain bowl, the house is warm.

In winter, fish soup.

Fits well.

"Is it delicious?"

Zaizai raised her head and looked at the person with a gentle smile on his face. The little milk said: "It's alright."

Chen Ming nodded and smiled slightly: "It looks good." It is really not easy to hear the little guy praise.

On the side, Fat Ball was holding its exclusive basin, with his little head buried in it, didn't even raise his head.

After the meal, the stomach is full.

Cub cub languidly leaned back on the chair to watch the snow.

Through the wooden windows, the small yard was white and the chessboard on the stone table was also covered with snowflakes. Baizi merged with the color of the snow and Heizi became particularly conspicuous on the white table.

"Don't you need to close the chessboard?"

Chen Ming sitting beside her, holding an embroidery needle in his hand. Hearing what Zizai said, he still focused on threading the needle, and said softly, "Don't worry about it."

Zizai turned her head and didn't care anymore. Two little hands rubbed the fluffy fat ball while admiring the snowy scenery outside the window.

Fat Ball was caught by the cubs and dare not speak out. One big and one small in the room didn't talk much. In the quiet and warm room, the two and one mouse get along very harmoniously.

Unknowingly the snow gradually stopped, and the golden light shone on the stone table again.

"Okay."

Chen Ming stood up and walked to the cub. He spread out a plain white jacket.

"Try?"

Cub stood in front of him and stretched out her arms. The book jacket was worn directly outside, and the cub looked down, it was very good and fit.

"This is my old clothes." Chen Ming said, "You wear it temporarily."

Zaizai looked up at him, Chen Ming lowered his head and adjusted the clothes for the little doll, and said softly:

"I want to go down the mountain . ."

"Oh." Cub nodded. After thinking for a while, she said, "Come back early."

Cook for me.

Chen Ming looked at the little doll with clear and soft eyes, and he said with a smile: "Okay." 

The mountains were dark and silent at night, the little cub slept on the couch, quietly listening to the subtle sounds from the next room.

When the fence gate in the small yard was gently closed, she slowly opened her eyes.

System: 【Guess where he is going? 】

Accompany: 【I don't guess. 】

System: 【Then I won't tell you. 】

Paipei turned over, 【I love to talk. 】

The system bit the handkerchief fiercely and said: 【Cub, when is your rebellious period over? 】

"..."

The days have been peaceful recently and the cub is very satisfied. But she's not really a three-year-old child so she discovered many things that were amiss very early.

Chen Ming lived alone in a small courtyard in the back mountain, and he was alone, she never saw him go to the front temple. And the small yard where he lives seems to be intentionally isolated and hidden in the mountains, no one knows or can be explored, it is very mysterious.

If she hadn't stumbled in by mistake, she probably wouldn't have found such a place hidden behind the mountain temple.

Chen Ming's identity is not simple, but who doesn't have a secret?

Interacting with people, if you get along, you will get together, if you don't get along, you will divide; why bother asking too much.

Besides, he can not only do laundry and cooking, but also play chess and fish. Of course, he also has a good personality. Didn't see that the cub was a child so he deliberately lied to her and used other words to prevaricate her.

Getting along with this person, the cubs feel very comfortable and at ease. As for the rest, why care so much?

**
At dawn, snowflakes began to fall again in the sky.