Part 90.

Generally speaking, for the dignitaries, the filth in the inner house is determined not to be stabbed outside. On the one hand, it has a bad reputation and on the other hand, it's feared that someone interested will use this matter to make a fuss in the court. Things in the house always focus on the future of the man.

For Qin Yiniang's punishment, in the eyes of everyone, it was already the best result.

After cleaning up the things that were blocking herself, the old lady felt refreshed and had an extra bowl for lunch, showing a good mood to the naked eye.

On that day, no matter how much Qin Yiniang cried, how her son and daughter knelt down and pleaded for mercy, Xu Chengting sent someone to forcibly send her to Zhuangzi.

Zhiyuan, the sun is shining brightly, the gentle wind passes through the casement and curtains.

On the wood-colored wood-scented table, the hot tea that was just brewed was dense.

Du Yunniang was sitting alone in the room, with the account books of various Zhuangzi shops that were waiting to be checked. Looking at the bright light outside the house, she looked a little stunned.

If it was in the past, no, it should be said in her previous life, she would never miss the opportunity to go out and have fun in such a good weather, invite a few girlfriends to go shopping, buy food and enjoy this rare good time to the fullest, even if you go shopping all day. will not feel tired.

Now, she hasn't thought about being Du Xiaoyun for a long time, she has truly become Du Yunniang, a dignified and generous mistress of the Hou Mansion. 

At the beginning, when it came to marrying into the Hou Mansion, in addition to the first mother who had her own plans, Du Yunniang also had her own plans. She knew that this was her chance. Perhaps after missing this time, she, a humble prostitute, would never find a better marriage than this. 

As for the others, Du Yunniang thought, with the memories of those modern people, can't she live her own life well? 

However, some things are not as simple as they say. I thought that she and Xu Chengting could be a respectful and courteous couple on the surface. But as the two had more and more daily contact, with the handsome face of the man and the tender and affectionate eyes looking at her, her heart became more and more uncontrollable, and gradually sank into it.

Du Yunniang has changed, she has become more dignified, unconsciously caters to men's preferences, and tries to please every day. But some things don't always turn out as you wish. Men have too many things in their hearts, including the future of Hou's mansion and his career...

For Xu Chengting, women must be able to grasp their sense of proportion, neither too stupid nor too smart. Xu Chengting needed a woman to help him take care of the back house. Before getting married, he also specially sent his subordinates to investigate Du Yunniang carefully. Seeing that her actions were in line with his requirements, he agreed.

Mother Ju walked into the house slowly, her face a little ugly. After she bowed and saluted, she said softly, "Ma'am, the Manting Pavilion has already been dealt with."

"I see."

Du Yunniang retracted her gaze from the window, turned her head, and saw that Juma's expression was not good, Can't help frowning. "But what went wrong?"

Thinking of Concubine Qin's pair of children who already enlightened, the boy is eleven years old this year, and the girl is nine years old. don't know how Qin Yiniang lied to Xu Chengting at the beginning, but these two children have been raised by her own mother.

Because it was his first child, Xu Chengting valued Brother Qian very much, and he also loved Sister Ling on weekdays. 

Now even if Qin Yiniang had committed many crimes and kicked out of the Hou residence, Xu Chengting didn't want to take out his anger, for the sake of brother Qian's tolerance and forgiveness. 

Before dawn today, Du Yunniang got up early in the morning to serve Xu Chengting's dressing and washing. Before leaving, Xu Chengting made a special confession to let her take care of Brother Haoqian and Sister Ling, not only to choose another yard for Brother Qian.