Part 27

Moth eyebrows are far away, Pingting is graceful.

They raised their hands and gestures, showed their demeanor.

The closer he got, the more Xie Qingluan could understand how the person in front of her was a beautiful and refined beauty.

Well-bred by a wealthy family, high above but seemingly untouched by dust, Xie Qingluan looked at the beautiful and moving figure in the pavilion,

such a noble and arrogant woman like the moon in the sky. Xie Qingluan in the Prince's Mansion couldn't help but feel a sense of crisis in heart, and secretly worried,

Wu Ye,

facing such a beautiful and elegant woman, or his righteous concubine, will he be just like everyone else. Love it?

Xie Qingluan felt very uneasy, she was not sure, the person she had been with for many years, the thoughts in his heart recently, this series of blows, there are too many things that subverted her past cognition.

Now, she no longer has the pride and confidence she used to have.

Xie Qingluan only felt like she had swallowed a citrus fruit, and her heart was so sour , Seeing that it was the Crown Princess, with the help of the maid, she slowly stood up and saluted, 

 "I have seen the Crown Princess."

In the eyes of the person in front of him, there is no affection and flattery, nor arrogance or rudeness, and the attitude is very alienated and cold.

It's like the moon on the horizon, it feels very close, but it's out of reach Xie Qingluan received the gift and said gently, "You just came to the mansion and are not familiar with everything. If there is anything missing, just come to the Cuiyuyuan and let me know, I can send someone to send it to you in time."

"Report to the Crown Princess, there is nothing missing in the concubine's courtyard." 

The clear and tactful voice like a jade pearl falling on a plate slowly sounded, interrupting Xie Qingluan's words.

Xie Qingluan felt a little bitter in his heart. yes, how could the daughter of Duke Rong's manor be missing something?

Whether it was the fancy dress, silk and satin, hairpin accessories, or the maids and servants, Duke Rong had all taken into account for his beloved daughter, and they all came together early. 

They were all sent to the Prince's Mansion. The Zhumen's hanging color and ten miles of red makeup have aroused the envy of countless people.

Immediately, there was silence in the air, and there was no fluctuation in Lu Yunxue's beautiful and cold eyes, and she had no intention of saying anything else.

Xie Qingluan then asked softly, "It's good for you to live in Yiyun Garden now."

"Thank you Crown Princess for your concern, everything is fine in Yiyun Garden." Lu Yunxue said lightly.

Lu Yunxue has always been taciturn. She has just entered the Prince's Mansion, and is not clear about many things in the mansion, but she has always remembered her father's teachings before marriage, be cautious in her words and deeds, and act in a low-key manner.

This time, in order to allow her to marry into the Prince's Mansion, the father had already aroused His Majesty's dissatisfaction. 

When he married his daughter into the Prince's Mansion, he obviously told everyone that the Prince's Mansion was on the side of the Prince. Punishment, in the same way, Rongguo Gongfu will also collapse. 

On the other hand, if the Crown Prince Shen Wuye could ascend to the throne, then Rongguo Gongfu would follow the merits of the dragon, and it would be possible to maintain its splendor and glory. This is a big gamble, not only for Rongguo Gongfu, but also for her. 

 Maybe no one knows.

When she attended the palace banquet with her mother, she once saw the prince from a distance. The stern and deep eyes were different from the groups of wives and concubines in the other prince's mansion. The tenderness shown only for one person made her yearn for it.

But she understands the mission she bears as the daughter of the Lu family, for the glory of Rongguo's mansion, and for her father's expectations, it is impossible for her to choose her future husband at will by her own wishes. She could only hide all her emotions in her heart.

This time, when she learned that she was going to marry the crown prince, her heart that no one knew about seemed to be taking root again, looking forward to the day when Lu Yunxue raised her head, complex rays of light flashed in her eyes, looking at the sight in front of her.