Untitled Part 70

"Boss, it's all done."

Qiu Meng had a bright smile on his face. When he received the news from his subordinates, he couldn't hold back his excitement and couldn't wait to come to report.

"That group of grandchildren has all been tricked, and now they're all rolling in the big mud pit in the woods"

"Kacha Kacha" The little figure who was lying lazily on the iron seat wrapped in a fluffy blanket didn't answer, only a single thought The sound of wheezing eating melons.

The people from the Long Scarf Gang didn't go anywhere, and they were all on the island, just waiting for the people from the Jusha Gang to throw themselves into the net.

The eldest of his family was focused on eating melons and ignored him. Qiu Meng didn't care, so he couldn't help rubbing his hands together,

"This time, the one who led the team here was Bai Yue who helped the bad guy. I know that Bai Xiaoxuan is a bastard who keeps fighting. With Jinyu Island's idea, this time it can be considered that this unfortunate thing has been caught." The corners of his mouth rose, his tone became more and more smug, and his face was full of schadenfreude.

"Kacha Kacha"

"Boss, you didn't see that grandson's arrogant appearance before, and then look at how he is useless to call the sky, the ground, the ground, and the parents hahahaha" A series of laughter echoed," I feel that I can definitely eat a few more bowls of rice tonight." The sound of "kachakacha" continued to eat melons.

This was the first time Qiu Meng had seen Bai Xiaoxuan that bastard look so miserable and unlucky.

In the past, that thing relied on himself to read a few books, always looked down on his face, and liked to pretend. Every time I see the people of the Long Scarf Gang, there are some rude people in their mouths, such as livestock.

Now that Bai Xiaoxuan has ended up like this, it's really retribution, fun, and Qiu Meng feels that the bad breath in his heart has finally dissipated for so many years.

But there are some doubts,

"but" Qiu Meng scratched his big head, but he couldn't figure it out.

"Boss, why don't we use catapults and stop the Jusha Gang's boats at sea from the beginning to prevent them from approaching Jinyu Island?"

"Crack" the last bite.

Accompanying picked up the small handkerchief on the table and wiped her little mouth and little hands without any hassle.

Yuanyuan's big eyes looked at the person beside her,

"Who called the Changjin Gang so poor."

"It's because" Qiu Meng touched the back of his head in confusion.

"Are you poor?"

Nothing should be spared. There are no stones on this island. There are only so many stones that can be used. They are all thrown out by dogs, although they are not meat buns or something, and they will never be returned.

But it's almost the same. How much trouble can the stones that fell into the sea be recovered and reused?

"Have those arrows been recovered?"

"What?"

Paipai looked blankly at the big man.

Qiu Meng finally came back to his senses, and quickly said, "I told the brothers below to pick them up. As soon as their front and heels left us, they were picked up."

"There are several big baskets."

Pei Pai couldn't help sighing, It's not that she is stingy, it's that the real situation doesn't allow her to be extravagant.

For the big gold seat of the cub, bear with it in the early stage.

Of course, this refers to other people, not including the cub.

"Boss, the lychees have been peeled." On the side, Lou Zhao brought a bowl full of tender lychees.

After eating the melon, Little Mouth still refused to stop. heard that the lychees are ripe, so specially sent someone to the shore to buy her a few baskets and bought several big bags for the boss together with all the delicious cakes and snacks.

"Come." The little spoon reached to her mouth.

"Ow." A sweet and juicy bite.

Little mouth, chirp, after these days of nursing, the little face of the cub is more and more cute.

Beside him, Qiu Meng looked at his eldest brother's fleshy little face.

In the bottom of my heart, I thought to myself, can't it be cute? It's all piled up with a piece of gold and a piece of gold. Although the long scarf gang is poor on the surface, it still has some savings in the end.