Untitled Part 80

It has been rainy these days.

The dark sky pressed down on the head, making people feel depressed and unpleasant.

As His Majesty became seriously ill and the prince was in charge of the country, the situation in the court became more and more tense.

The imperial city is also becoming less and less peaceful, with various forces vying with each other to eliminate dissidents.

All kinds of home raiders arrest people, today is not his family's imprisonment, tomorrow is your family's exile, and now people are afraid to take to the streets without incident, for fear that they will be regarded as some unlucky ghost. Nowhere to be found.

Outside the city, in the secluded courtyard, there were intermittent piano sounds, as if to guide people.

Not long after, footsteps sounded in her ears, and the white-clothed woman in the pavilion whispered,

"You are here."

Her fair and slender fingers gently plucked the strings on the case, but she did not raise her head.

"Now I've come alone according to your request." Han Yiyi looked at the person in front of her and frowned, "Where is the child?"

This morning, when Han Yiyi woke up, as usual, she was going to the next room to meet up with her. Ah Jue have breakfast together. Unexpectedly, after entering the house, they only saw the empty bed. Soon, she noticed something was wrong. According to her usual habits, Ah Jue should have just woken up, but the quilt on the bed was cold, indicating that the person had been away for a long time.

Thinking that Ah Jue was playing in the courtyard, she asked Shang Luoyu to search with her, but she searched all over the courtyard and found no one.

Realizing that it was not good, she quickly returned to Ah Jue's room to check.

Sure enough,

a note was found under the pillow, which said that if you want the child to be safe, you will go to another courtyard outside the city alone.

Ah Jue was kidnapped.

Knowing this fact, Han Yiyi was very angry. Who is it that they can't get along with their mother and son?

Now, the top priority is to find Ah Jue as soon as possible.

According to the note, she found this courtyard outside the city.

"Han Yiyi, long time no see." The sound of the piano stopped, and the woman in the pavilion slowly raised her head. The woman who was originally high has her bun down, just like when they first met many years ago.

"Yin Lingyi." Han Yiyi called out the other party's name with a cold expression on her face.

"You sent someone to kidnap Ah Jue."

"It's me." Yin Lingyi's lips curled into a smile, and she did not deny what she had done.

"Speaking of which, thanks to the help of your concubines in the Han residence, my people have completed the task so smoothly."

Hearing Yin Lingyi's words, Han Yiyi's expression became even colder. On the way here, she kept thinking about how the other party quietly took away Ah Jue from the Han Mansion. Although it is not as well-guarded as the palace, there are still many servants and servants patrolling all night in the mansion. How could it be so easy A child was kidnapped from the inner courtyard.

There is only one answer, and there is an internal response in the government. Thinking of Auntie Bai and Auntie Zhou, who had never had a good look since she returned to the Han residence, Han Yiyi knew it.

Now I have heard it from Yin Lingyi's mouth, and it has been verified that it is false to say that there is no injury. No matter how violent the relationship between each other was in the past, Han Yiyi always regarded these concubines as people of the Han family, and did not care about the many unhappiness behind them. As a result, in the end, it was her own who thought she colluded with outsiders to murder her son. It's ridiculous and sad

thinking of the missing child, Han Yiyi calmed down again.

"Where is my son" she asked.

"No hurry." Yin Lingyi said lightly.

"It's hard to get a chance to sit down and talk. There are some things I've wanted to tell you for a long time." The wind passed, and the rain fell on the ground.

Recalling the past, Yin Lingyi's cold face gradually softened, and a sweet smile appeared on the corner of her lips. It seemed that the good times in memory were still outside the pavilion.

Han Yiyi quietly listened to her telling about her relationship with the night Qingchen's past in love, those unspeakable admiration, those unforgettable love, hate and sadness.

Under the plain sleeves, he unconsciously clasped his hands tightly, closed his eyes, and slowly opened them for a long time.

Finally, a voice interrupted the recollection of the person in front of him.

"I'm here because I didn't listen to you saying these irrelevant words. Where is my child Ajue?"

"How could it be irrelevant?" Yin Lingyi turned her head and stood up slowly.

"Everything started from that time."

The pursuit and admiration of everyone, the glory of Yinhou's house from generation to generation, and the love that has been waiting for her without any regrets and regrets.

"If there is no you" Yin Lingyi raised her head, beautiful His face suddenly turned hideous.