Part 36

Aunt Tao kept standing at the door, watching from a distance, until she could no longer see Tao Qi's figure, then turned around and walked back.

Her face was filled with disappointment.

Although the mother and son were not far apart, Tao Qi was busy with his affairs, and according to the regulations, he could not leave the camp easily; in the important military camp, he could not go to visit a woman or family.

After every parting, I don't know when to meet again. remember that there is a little baby at home, and Aunt Tao cheers up again.

Played a basin of water, wet the handkerchief.

"Come on, Xiao Peipei, wipe your face."

Gently wipe the dust off Zizai's face. Looking at the tender and cute little face in front of her, Aunt Tao's heart softened.

What a good child, she is a treasure in the palm of parents' hearts, those god-killed traffickers, really deserves to be punished,

"Thank you, auntie," the cub said in a milky voice.

"Good child, don't thank me." Aunt Tao said softly.

"Bang" sound.

Turning her head to look, the chubby fat dumpling was lying on the ground with a large pottery bowl on his head.

Goat milk is finished, not enough.

It also wanted to drink more, and his head kept sticking inward, and that's it. The four clumsy chubby short legs swayed helplessly.

Aunt Tao smiled, where did these two cute little guys come from?

"I'm going to squeeze some goat milk."

It happened that Aunt Tao's family also raised a goat, otherwise she couldn't feed this little chubby boy.

...

Qi Guo,

Hongying looked ashamed, and a group of guards and others pleaded guilty.

"It's because the subordinates and others did not protect the little highness, please ask the grand master to convict"

The opponent started too fast, and there were many people coming. Deliberately used the flow of people to disperse them, but in a flash, the little Highness disappeared in front of his eyes.

Yue Lin stood with his hands behind his back, his expression very ugly.

This time, they were caught in the enemy's tactic to keep the tiger away from the mountain, which caused the little Highness to be kidnapped . .

The real purpose of this group of people is linked together by Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess, and they are really closely connected.

"Your guilt will be investigated, but not now." Yue Lin said solemnly.

"The most urgent task is to quickly rescue Her Royal Highness from the group of people."

"Yes"

Hong Ying and others went out to track down the whereabouts of the group of people.

Now, only Yue Lin is left in the hall.

Twilight was deep,

"Ye Xiao" Yue Lin said in a deep voice.

In the dark place, a masked person appeared, and a pair of eyes were full of complexity at the moment.

"What do you dark guards do?" 

Yue Lin said sternly, his voice filled with anger that could not be concealed.

"Isn't each of them extraordinary? You can't protect such a child. I think the dark pavilion should be disbanded as soon as possible." 

After Yue Lin had vented his anger, Ye Xiao slowly opened his mouth and said,

"This time I'm following the emperor. We have already interrogated the two secret guards beside Her Highness. At that time, when they sensed something was wrong, they immediately stepped forward, but they were stopped for a few breaths by the four masters who suddenly appeared." 

In a few breaths, It's enough for them to do it, and the dark guard has no time to save people. Looking back at Yue Lin with sharp eyes,

"That group of people can be so clear about our deployment and whereabouts"

Understanding Ye Xiao's meaning, Yue Lin raised his head, an imperceptible killing intent flashed in his eyes, and said coldly,

"It's time for us to do a proper inspection of our interior." sounded.