Part 34

Heard the sound of the wheels of the car, and woke up in a daze. I felt that I was placed in a wooden box and the surroundings were dark. Only a few small air holes in the box let out a faint light. Come.

she wanted to move, but felt that her hands were tightly tied behind her by ropes, and her mouth was blocked with a cloth.

PeiPei was very difficult and gradually realized that she had been kidnapped by someone.

Recalling the last scene before the loss of consciousness, many people crowded up so suddenly;

then, in a blink of an eye, the guards disappeared and Honghong also disappeared.

This was a premeditated and well-planned kidnapping.

understand my situation, I am very calm now. Although it is a little uncomfortable, it is not unbearable.

The carriage has been driving fast, and there is no sound of people talking outside, very cautious. It seems that it is not an ordinary human trafficker, she does not know what the other party's purpose is.

【You have been kidnapped.】

The system voice that had not been heard for a long time sounded again.

Zaizai, 【...】

Don't need to remind again, Wo knows that she has been kidnapped, can you say something useful now?

System, 【The other party seems to be from the country of Han, so it should be to destroy the alliance between Qi Yue and the two countries in the Canglan River. Come to think of it, you'll see your baby again soon. 】

Zizai, :【Then can you help the nest escape?】

The system was silent for a while.【No. I can only provide information-based assistance. The rest is up to you.】

【Wo will know.】Wo just asked, and didn't want to rely on you.

Finally, after an unknown amount of time, the shaking stopped and the carriage stopped.

Hearing the slight footsteps, someone came over, the box was opened, and the dazzling light suddenly lit up, and the face of a strange man appeared in front of her.

"It's almost time to wake up." 

A slightly hoarse male voice sounded. Another man dressed as an ordinary businessman came over.

They wanted to ensure that the child arrived at the destination alive, so the dose of the drug was not much, and it was not surprising to see the child in the box woke up at this time.

The sight gradually became clearer, and Peipei saw that there were weeds and trees around, barren mountains and ridges, and there was no one inhabited.

Turning her head, she glanced at these people.

Including the driver of the car, there were two men watching her.

The two were responsible for sending the escort away. After getting the box containing the people from their accomplices, they went out of the city gate and kept walking on unmanned remote trails, trying to avoid places with people as much as possible.

First, it is to avoid the search of officers and soldiers and prevent any accidents;

secondly, it is also to ensure that their mission is foolproof, and the group can arrive at the destination on time according to the agreed date.

The journey is still very long, and the rope tied to PeiPei has been temporarily untied.

At first, they were afraid that the little girl would wake up suddenly in the middle of the road, crying and making noise to attract officers and soldiers, so they tied her up and gagged her mouth.

But now, they are also afraid that this little girl can't bear the bumps of the road and will die on the way. At that time, they will not be able to explain to the master.

Besides, with their two big men around, are you afraid that they can't deal with a four-year-old baby?

In this desolate place, except for a few of them, there is not even a bird. Even if they let this little girl go, where can she go?

It's strange to say, how can this little girl be so obedient, not crying or making trouble. The leading man in Tsing Yi looked at Pei Pei with a suspicious gaze, and as he wished, he saw the timid and frightened look on her small face.

It should be that I have never encountered such a thing before, so I was too scared to speak.

This is good, it will save them any trouble, but he still threatens, "Little girl, you'd better not play tricks with us, otherwise, you might be buried in this mountain silently and never wake up. ."