Part 12

Immediately, she turned her head slightly and glanced at the person next to her 

Ziye immediately understood, and stepped forward to present a beautiful brocade box. She opened her mouth and said:

"This is some sesame oil money that my wife donated to your temple. Be careful, it is not respectful. I also ask the abbot to accept it with a smile." 

Abbot Kongfa looked at the brocade box on the stone table in front of him, folded his hands and said: "Amitabha Buddha "

"Madam does good deeds, and you get good results. God will definitely bless you with a speedy recovery." 

The corners of Qingluan's lips raised slightly: "Looking at the auspicious words of the master."

At this time, a little novice stepped forward and said respectfully: "Everyone in the back hall. The matter is ready, please move my wife."

Qing Luan smiled at Kongfa: "I disturbed the abbot Qingxiu this time. Now that everything is ready, I should also leave. It seems that only the next time I have the opportunity to come again. I have carefully tasted the unique "green eyebrow" tea of ​​Yipin Guisi." 

The abbot smiled peacefully and saluted.

... 

In the empty and quiet apse, a tall Buddha statue stands in the middle, with a solemn treasure.

Qingluan knelt in front of the Buddha, lowered his head and lowered his eyes, praying sincerely. Liu Ye's brows were quiet and calm.

Suddenly, a long flute sound came from the back mountain.

Bai Zhuan's ileum seemed to be mourning and lowly complaining, sad, but with infinite tenderness...

Qing Luan raised her head in surprise, her eyes were full of complicated emotions.

came to find the sound,

not far from the green pines and green cypresses, in the ancient pavilion, stood a person.

The slender figure was a little thin, and the fine sunlight sprinkled on him softly, making it even more obvious that the son was like jade, unparalleled in the world...

The clear and melodious flute sound stopped for a while, and King Jing Shen Wuji stood in the pavilion, staring deeply in front of him. The people eyes are full of waves...

The two looked at each other for a long time without saying a word... 

After a while, Shen Wuji walked slowly to Xie Qingluan with steady steps.

A clear voice sounded,

"I haven't seen you for a long time, are you in better shape now?"

Seeing the warm and jade-like face as always, Xie Qingluan couldn't help but smile and replied softly: "It's already great, but the imperial doctor said that I still needs a good life and recuperation. It took a while."

Shen Wuji heard the words, his expression flashed a bit of gloom,

"It was my fault that brought you here."

Xie Qingluan: "Actually... I know that you have been protecting me in secret all these years...."

She raised her eyes, looked at Shen Wuji seriously, and said solemnly, word by word:

"This is what I owe you." 

I owe you a deep love that I can't repay in this life...

Eyes like autumn water, Quiet and quiet, with thousands of whispers that can't be told... 

As if being bewitched, Shen Wuji stared at her figure without moving, 

"All of this is my own will."

All you have done is what you can do, but you gave up your own blood for me. So far, what can I not give up...

Then: "As you wish, I will withdraw from the battle for the throne. From then on In the future, I will try my best to assist the third brother,"

remembering something, a bitter smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"That's wrong, I should call him His Royal Highness now."

Xie Qingluan heard the words, with a slender brow and long eyelashes, and smiled indifferently,

"It's just a title, the brotherhood between you and Wuye is impossible to separated."

"I hope so."

Shen Wuji smiled lightly, then stopped talking and turned to leave.

From now on, he can only bury all his feelings in the bottom of his heart...

The breeze was blowing slowly, the leaves on the branches trembled slightly, which disturbed someone's mood.

After a long time,

Xie Qingluan slowly took back the sight of Shen Wuji's retreating back.

At this moment, Zi Ye, who had been waiting on the side, stepped forward and carefully supported her.

"Are the scriptures and the incense case ready?" Qing Luan turned around and asked slowly.

"It's all done as you ordered."

Thinking of something again, after hesitating for a moment, she finally said,

"Just now..."

Ziye hesitated.

Qingluan looked back with some doubts, "What, what happened?"

Ziye has been by her side since she was a child and has always been loyal to her. It can be said that she is the most valued confidant around her.

"Slave... When I went to prepare for the prayers just now, I saw the hall enshrining the Everbright Lamp. The slave thought, do I need to light a lamp for the little county master..."