Untitled Part 123

Only at this moment did Xiao Shen understand.

She used to be married.

Therefore, no matter how well she does, no matter how much the man in front of her loves her, there will never be a day when she will be righted.

Du Yunniang was right, she was nothing but a new thing to this man.

You can pet them as you like in the house, but will never take them out to meet people. It's about a man's self-esteem and face. He took the woman who others didn't want to be straightened out, the gossip behind his back wouldn't allow him to do so.

Heh -

it turns out that her long-term intentions are just a joke in the eyes of this man.

Xiao Shen clenched her hand tightly, a soft smile appeared on her face. "My concubine understands, thank the Marquis for teaching."

Xu Chengting nodded with satisfaction.

He likes informed women.

He was not unaware of Xiao Shen's deliberate seduction. just too lazy to dismantle it, everyone takes what they need and has a good time. Xu Chengting despised Xiao Shen in his heart, but this did not prevent him from sleeping with her.

For men, the body and mind can be separated, the two do not conflict.

"It's getting late, let's go to bed earlier."

If in the past, the woman in the backyard didn't know the importance and made him a taboo, he would have hated her long ago. Now, Xu Chengting still willing to talk to Xiao Shen in such a good voice. Most importantly, she has a good brother. 

For Shen Shixing's sake, he wouldn't easily neglect Xiao Shen. Especially in a pinch like this -

the Shen family is still useful.

Although Shen Shixing lost one leg, the strategy of the art of war is still in his mind, and the remaining forces of his Shen family are still there.

To accomplish great things, the Xu family alone cannot do it. Now that Shen Shixing is not successful, he can see at a glance the road ahead. 

The Shen family lacks a leader. At this time, they are in a mess, and they urgently need someone to lead them out of the slump.

In terms of talent, in terms of distance, who is more suitable than him who is related to the Shen family?

At that time, with the combined forces of the Shen and Xu family, no one would dare to underestimate it.

•••

The night was deep, and here, after Li Chengxuan planned a big event with Xu Chengting, he finally remembered Su Liniang, who was still waiting for him to "rescue" in Xiyuan.

When he appeared in front of the woman with a tired face, he said affectionately and reproachfully, "I'm sorry, Li Niang, I'm late."

As expected, although Su Li Niang was aggrieved, she rushed into the man in front of her with red eyes. embrace. She tapped him on the chest and said, "You are all used to bullying me..."

"Yes, it's all my fault. I've been busy these days, I didn't know Yuan'er did this to you. Don't worry, I'll scold her when I look back. Let her come to apologize to you," Li Chengxuan said with a smile in his arms, holding the beautiful woman in his arms: "Li Niang, you have been wronged." 

In the past few days, Su Li Niang has experienced the cold treatment of the servants and the yin and yang behind her back. Gossip, the line of defense in her heart collapsed again and again.

In this strange place, in this deep house, she can't go anywhere, and no one can tell her anguish and loneliness in her heart.

At this time, seeing the sweetheart she has been thinking about all the time, how can there be any resentment, the man said a few soft words of comfort, and then she can no longer remember the previous grievances.

The two were reconciled again.

However, although adults do not remember, children still remember it in their hearts.

Perhaps at this age when both mind and body are ignorant, there are many things and feelings at that time, so remember it very clearly. Even after many years, Brother Huai has grown up, started a family, and had children of his own until his gray hair; although the memory of the past is blurred, the feeling of that time is still buried in the heart.

The feeling of hurt and brokenness that hits heart is so familiar, it has never healed.

When someone scolded something like "wild seed", he would automatically turn his head to see if the other person was talking about him;