Part 43

All matters have been finalized, and the business has been discussed. The next meeting and alliance banquet in order to connect the feelings of the two sides was not as tense as before.

Although Shen Wuye and Qi Yan knew each other well, they still had to work on the scene.

Everyone pushed the cups and exchanged the cups, staggered. For a while, it was full of joy, and the smoke of the previous gunpowder was completely absent, and the cold eyes were opposite.

With a wine cup in hand, Du Shi sat in front of the desk, with a worried expression on his face, always absent-minded.

Since he saw Qi's crown princess appear on the high platform on time from a distance, he knew that the crown princess's plan had failed.

It's just that she hasn't come back yet, I'm afraid the situation is not good.

Du Shi was hesitant about whether he should go forward to report to His Royal Highness the Prince immediately, or wait for the end of the banquet of the alliance, then tell the Prince about the Crown Princess when there is no one around.

However, he has not waited for him to make a decision.

Qi Yan remembered that the person who was caught by the guards, looked at Shen Wuye and said lightly,

"Just now, my guards caught a sneaky woman, she claimed to be the prince concubine of Yue Kingdom, I'm afraid she is He made meticulous work, so he ordered someone to detain her first. Now, everything has been completed, so I can ask His Royal Highness to admit it."

Qi Yan turned his head and gestured to his personal guard, and Xie Qingluan was brought up.

Dressed as a guard, her hair that was hastily tied up became a little messy when she struggled, and kept thinking about how to escape while she was being held. Now Xie Qingluan's whole person can be said to be very embarrassed, and her prestige has been wiped away.

"Wuye, I." 

Xie Qingluan saw Shen Wuye, her face was overjoyed. But thinking of her own situation, she didn't know how to speak.

But fortunately, my uneasy heart finally calmed down. She was suddenly taken away by the guards of Qi State and very worried that they would be bad for her along the way.

Shen Wuye looked at the person who was brought up by the Qi State guards and recognized it at a glance.

However, at this time, it is not to worry about why his wife, who should have stayed in the tent, suddenly appeared here.

Emperor Qi's words have been clearly expressed. If he does not recognize it, this is a meticulous work; if he confirms that this is his Crown Princess, Yue Kingdom must give an account of the Crown Princess' trespassing.

There are many barriers in the high tent, and the guards are closely guarded. How did the prince concubine of Yue Kingdom come in?

Shen Wuye knew that maybe the people on his side made a mistake in private, so he had to apologize,

"Your Majesty Qi, forgive me, this person is indeed the Crown Princess. As for the reason, I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer." 

The dark cloak moved slightly, and Peipei, who had been sleeping in Qi Yan's arms, slowly woke up at this time.

She raised her little hand, rubbed her eyes, turned her head and saw Xie Qingluan's appearance at this time, a little dazed.

Xie Qingluan also happened to see the little doll who had just woken up. Thinking that it was because of this little girl that she was in such a messed up situation, she couldn't help frowning and was angry.

This child is really unlovable.

Qi Yan noticed the look in her eyes when she looked at the little guy in his arms, his eyes turned cold. He slowly said,

"It happens that everyone is here. It's better for His Royal Highness to conclude the case now and see which one of his incompetent men made a mistake." 

Shen Wuye and the ministers of Yue Kingdom behind him knew the Qi emperor did not intend to give them any more face.

Now it is revealed in front of everyone. Why did the prince concubine of Yue Kingdom, whose name is not on the list of alliances, suddenly appear here. In light of this, Yue Guo neglected to investigate and the imperial subordinates were not serious; Waiting for an opportunity to stab.

Either way, Yue Guo will be disgraced.

At this moment, there was silence in the high tent. The civil servants and military generals of Yue State and Qi State also returned to their seats, facing each other faintly. It seems that the lively scene of calling brothers and sisters just now is just an illusion, the atmosphere is very dignified and tense.

Shen Wuye was expressionless, looked up at Xie Qingluan in front of him, then turned to look at Zuo Qian and others under the high platform. Emotions in the eyes are dark, and the eyes are heavy.

"His Royal Highness, everything is the responsibility of Wei Chen."