Part 29

Emperor Yue slowly opened his eyes, and a hint of satisfaction flashed in his cloudy eyes. 

" Aiqing, you have always been loyal, and I have kept it in my heart."

He couldn't help but sigh, "It would be great if those people were like you." To be able to bend down and kowtow,

"It is the duty of a minister to do my utmost for Your Majesty."

"Those people don't understand, it's your duty to be a courtier"

Rong Guogong, if Lu Dingqi didn't look at you for the sake of saving me with your life, I would have done nothing to stab you with a thousand cuts. I used to think that you and I had a friendship grew up and would only be loyal to me. 

but I didn't expect that behind my back there was a double-edged thing, let me relax in front of a bunch of old ministers and let me down to the crown prince, the imperial decree has just been issued, you married your own daughter into the Prince's Mansion on the back foot.

You are like everyone else. Seeing that I am dying, ran to the Prince in advance. Like everyone else, hoped that I would die and get up soon, and would still kneel. Wei Yuan, who was on the ground, helped him up,

"Aiqing's loyalty, I understand that you will have to work harder for everything in the court in the future." road.

Emperor Yue nodded in satisfaction and patted the shoulder of the person in front of him.

Fortunately, he is not alone now.

Just let those people be proud for a while, and soon, they shouldn't be happy anymore. 

...

The small border town is full of yellow sand and the environment is extremely bad.

This is a savage land, sparsely populated, it is specially used to exile and distribute prisoners as coolies.

After finally finishing the day's work, she exchanged a few dry biscuits. Lin Seser carefully wrapped them in gray-white rags and walked slowly towards a dilapidated thatched hut not far away.

In the past, this kind of dry and hard cake was something that even the servants of her family would not eat. Now in this borderland, for her, it is a rare food that can fill her stomach.

She licked her dry lips and swallowed painful saliva. If there was a bronze mirror at this time, she would never believe that the old and haggard woman in the mirror would be herself.

There are no delicacies and jade food, only a few pieces of dry and hard miscellaneous cakes; no silk clothes, only two ragged shirts; and no maids and servants, everything can only rely on her own hands.

She looked at the rough big hands full of old calluses and new calluses. Even in her previous life, she married into Uncle Xianchang's mansion and let them treat them coldly, and she had never suffered such a crime.

Unconsciously, her eyes turned red, Lin Sesel took a breath, and tried to comfort herself,

"Just hold on, these hardships will soon be over."

When she reached the thatched hut, she suddenly thrown a broken mouthful from it. bowl.Lin Sesu was startled, if she hadn't avoided in time, the bowl would have smashed a blood hole in her head.

Looking up, a man came out, wearing a linen shirt, with messy hair, a shaggy face, and a faint smell on his body.

A pair of turbid and bloodshot phoenix eyes glared fiercely at Lin Sesel in front of him at the moment, and the anger in his hoarse voice could not be concealed,

"Where have you gone, bitch, is it because I'm down now and want to talk to others? Just leave me and run away."

Lin Sesu was frightened by the bowl that almost hit her just now, she didn't respond for a while, and didn't speak sluggishly.

Seeing that the person in front of him didn't answer him immediately, the man grabbed her by the neck and said bitterly,

"At the beginning, you had to follow me no matter what you said. Now I regret it, I told you, it's too late." 

she was about to suffocate, and she couldn't break the hand of the person in front of her, so she could only reply in a hoarse voice, 

"No, I go buy the biscuits."

The dry biscuits in her arms fell to the ground. The angry man finally believed her words. He let go of her neck. He immediately supported Lin Sesel and said with a guilt face, "I misunderstood you, Thurse. I didn't mean to you to forgive me."

"I'm just too afraid of losing you. I won't do this again next time. You must never leave me. Now, I only have you." The man kept apologizing.

"If you don't believe it,"