Part 13

The suspicion of the emperor has always been a great weapon.

Now that the crown princes in the dynasty are powerful, their father emperor has held the power of life and death for decades, and he suddenly lost his power like this. Is there really no unhappiness in his heart?

Listening to the whispering voices of other officials, it seems that the form is more and more unfavorable to the East Palace.

Finally, Shen Wuye stepped forward and said, "Royal Father, please let the son-in-law investigate this matter thoroughly."

He never believed that there was any providence, it was just human. The collapse of the west side of the imperial mausoleum must have something to do with King He and others. When he finds out the truth, he can also use this to find out these people...

After a long time, a slightly old and tired voice finally sounded, and the old emperor said in a deep voice,

"This matter will be handed over to the prince to investigate, King He and King An, etc. People will help."

Immediately, he waved his hand, retreated from the court, got up and left... All the ministers also resigned one after another.

In the splendid hall, only King He and the Crown Prince were left in a blink of an eye.

He Wang Shen Wuzhi walked in front of Shen Wuye with a smile on his face, and said:

"It seems that the royal father is very considerate of His Royal Highness's hard work... No, I know that third brother, you are busy with business, and I am afraid that you are tired. Now, I have specially ordered fifth brother to assist you in your investigation..." An unknown light flashed in his eyes,

"If that's the case, then we will definitely help third brother to find out the sudden collapse of the west side of the imperial mausoleum, that is, digging the ground. Three feet, I will also dig out the truth."

Although there was some doubts about He Wang's vagueness, Shen Wuye's stern profile was still calm,

"If so, then thank you brother."

"Hahahaha!" 

He Wang suddenly Some people laughed madly, turned and walked out, turned their backs to him, and waved again and again,

"No thanks! No thanks!"

"This is what I should do as a brother!"

Suddenly, he turned his head suddenly, a pair of fierce eyes stared at Shen Wuye, and slowly asked:

"Third brother, you say that there are really ghosts and gods in this world. Is it?"

After speaking, he strode away without waiting for Shen Wuye to answer.

In the main hall,

Shen Wuye looked at the back of King He leaving with a dark expression on his face.

King He, since the battle for the prince was defeated, things have become more and more shapeless...

** 

The sky has become a little dark,

and the eaves and corridors are surrounded by twists and turns in the prince's mansion.

The Crown Princess Xie Qingluan, surrounded by a group of servants and maids, was walking in the mansion, looked up and saw that the weather was not good, so she was ready to go back to her room.

When passing the garden, Qing Luan caught a glimpse of the people sitting in the pavilion.

Chasing the cloud, wearing a bun, wearing a graceful rose gold hairpin, earrings with pearl pendants, and wearing a pink shirt and skirt that can't hide her slender body. The beautiful face is delicate and moving.

After being silent for a while, she walked over slowly. 

When the woman saw Qingluan, she immediately got up and saluted respectfully.

"Ruyun has seen the Crown Princess." 

Qingluan asked gently: "I haven't seen you for a long time. I see you are worried, as if you have something on your mind. But what difficulties did you encounter, or is there something missing in the courtyard?"

Ruyun shook her head quickly, "Princess Lao is concerned. Everything is fine, I don't have to worry about food and clothing expenses in the house, and there is nothing difficult for my concubine."

"That's good."