Untitled Part 72

"Bang" the brown cup that flew from above smashed the head of the kneeling person.

"Please spare my life, Sanye, please spare my life" is not impossible to hide, but not afraid to hide. Even though blood was dripping from his forehead, the man lying on the ground still dared not stop begging for mercy.

"Hoho!" Only a sneer of unintelligible laughter came from above. There was uncontrollable anger in Chen Sanye's tone.

"The people sent out have been missing for so many days, and now you have come to report to me only to wait for all the people under your hand to disappear. I, the boss, will be the last to know.

" The third master forgives sins." There was another voice of forgiveness.

When it comes to this matter, it is really evil. At that time, Bai Xiaoxuan asked the third master to attack Jinyu Island, and Wang Qi, Wei Sandan and others accompanied him. It stands to reason that in three days at the latest, whether it is successful or not, the group should have returned long ago. 

As a result, it was gone, and there was no news at all.

It also coincides with the monthly settlement of the internal treasury. The various accounts are complicated, and because the stakes are so important, they cannot be handed over to others, often the heads of the Jusha Gang personally monitor and review. Compared with this matter, Bai Xiaoxuan's affairs are really not enough to watch. They all know that the third head of the family has been busy with affairs in the past few days, and no one under the subordinate will want to bother with such trivial matters.

So, the steward called the shots and sent several boats to Jinyu Island to find people. Then, after waiting for a few days, there was no sound again.

It's really a ghostly little jinyu island, let it pierce the sky, Jusha has sent so many big boats out, why can't they win

these days when the third master is busy counting money and splitting accounts ? Airman, all matters concerning the ship going to sea are handed over to the steward below.

As the saying goes, there are no tigers in the mountains, but monkeys are kings. Once in power, there was no one on top of him. The man who was in charge floated away and his temper came up. For so many years, the Jusha gang has been doing a good job at sea. He doesn't believe that there are still people who dare to fight against the Jusha gang. In this case, he sent a few boats to bring them along. Weapons, bows and arrows, go out and find out.

In the end, still no one came back, not even a messenger.

Only then did the person in charge realize that something was wrong, and he was going to take someone to check it out in person. However, when he turned around, he saw that more than half of the ships under his hand had already been dispatched. They belonged to the island mouth where the three fleets were moored, and the vacant position was very conspicuous.

It is common for ships to go out to sea on weekdays, but after more than ten large ships go to sea, they have not returned for a long time. A discerning person can immediately see that something is wrong. This is about something going wrong. 

After the bursts of whiteness, he couldn't help but say that each of the giant sharks was in charge of at least a dozen large ships. At the beginning, the three leaders were also on a whim. As the surnamed Bai said, it would be good to take down Jinyu Island for the brothers to rest. So he waved his hand and gave Bai Xiaoxiao two boats to test the water, also wanting to see the ability of this man.

The two boats were really nothing to him, and he turned his head and forgot. In the past few years, with the participation of various forces, this giant shark gang has been fighting openly and secretly. He is worried about how to keep his power, and how to take these little things to heart.

Coincidentally, when I reconciled the accounts today, I heard other bosses mentioned about the docking of boats at the mouth of the island, and I remembered that I hadn't visited the bottom for more than ten days.

I took this opportunity to stop by and take a look, and I saw that there were more than half of the boats belonging to my family that should have been parked at Shimaguchi.

"You, how are you?" A voice gritted teeth, trying to devour the person who was kneeling at the bottom.

The self-awareness of being in charge can't escape, thinking of the methods of the third master, the whole body can't stop shaking, thinking of desperately trying to get rid of the disaster, maybe even a whole body can be left. So I thought about the speculation that I had tossed and turned over the past few days.

"Third Master, this is not a trivial matter. It's all the fault of Bai Xiaoxuan and Wang Qi, and they never thought that they would dare to sneak away in a boat to attack Jinyu Island. It's all excuses, what kind of Jinyu Island is, and what kind of nameless person is the Long Scarf Gang, who doesn't know where it takes so many days and still hasn't come back."

"Oh" Chen Sanye raised a sarcastic arc at the corner of his mouth, obviously not believing the words of the people below.

"Tell me, what's going on?"