Part 3

Even in the face of life and death, the voice is still as calm as usual.

Hearing this, Yue Lin and Meng Ziyan stopped.

Qi Yan sneered.

In order to deal with him, it's really a big deal...

Who is this time, the Wei family?

In order for Qi Hao to ascend to the throne, he can't wait to remove this obstacle.

Qi Hui?

Together with Qi Ye, he poisoned his own younger brother who was hiding in Yue State after his father failed to force the palace.

Or Qi Yao?

The weak trash who was raised with all kinds of care and always had a righteous face.

Or, they all joined forces to get rid of him. No matter who it is, there are too many people who want to kill him over the years...

Anyway, you didn't kill me, or I killed you.

What a dirty and boring world.

I looked at the two people with a righteous look on their faces, ready to die at any time.

A faint smile crossed the corner of Qi Yan's mouth.

To be loyal to such a monster as him.

Forget it, let these two idiots continue to struggle in this abyss of suffering. Or is it that I, the sinner who should not have existed in the world from the very beginning, broke free of the bondage as soon as possible... 

The voice was lazy and a little cold,

"Everyone saves their lives."

"Master!" 

Yue Lin and Meng Ziyan's faces changed greatly, how did they Can leave the master regardless! Just as he was about to say something...

"This is an order." Qi Yan intercepted their words and said solemnly.

Seeing Qi Yan's still indifferent expression, they understood that the master was serious. A bit of sadness crossed their faces...

"Kill!"

The black-clothed leader gave an order, and a group of black-clothed men ambushed around the cabin burst out at the same time.

"Shh! Shh!" 

The sword, light, sword and shadow were sharp, accompanied by a rain of arrows that covered the sky.

... The boat has been shot into tatters, the body of the boat is covered with red blood, the feet of the boat are piled with corpses, and the icy rainwater continues

to spread into the river, but the blood water can't flow...

The subordinates who fell to the ground and the three people who had become bloody men, the leaders in black jumped up, surrounded and suppressed them from all directions, and rushed towards them with heavy swords...

"Zheng!" 

The weapons collided and met each other. The moment he stabbed with all his strength, blood splashed, mixed in the filthy rain, and washed away in an instant.

"Ah—" 

In the blink of an eye, the leading black-clothed leader held a sword and covered his bloody throat with the other. 

"God", and finally fell down...

A pair of gloomy eyes like beasts were reflected in the snow-white sword light.

Qi Yan was covered in blood and he couldn't tell if it was his own or someone else's. The blood mixed with the rain dripped down his face and slowly dripped into the blood under his feet... 

The wind was hunting, the bloody clothes swayed, the ink hair brushed over the pale cheeks,

Qi Yan looked indifferent, the eyes were still calm, without the slightest fluctuation ...

Yue Lin and Meng Ziyan raised their faces full of rain and blood, panting and smiling and looking at each other;

...

the sound of heavy footsteps and weapons sounded, and a steady stream of men in black continued. The ground rushed towards the three of them, no matter how high their martial arts might be, but after fighting for a long time, I feel a little powerless now...

"Separate and break through." 

Qi Yan said lightly. Then he used his internal force to push the two people around him to the other side that was farther away from him.

"Master!" Yue Lin and Meng Ziyan shouted anxiously when they turned around.

Seeing this, the men in black quickly assembled, most of them targeting Qi Yan, who was standing alone by the river.

Qi Yan was instantly trapped under the heavy siege, looking at the man in black who kept rushing forward, the corner of his mouth slowly evoked an unintelligible smile. Although he was exhausted, the sword light in his hand was still shaking instinctively, and one body after another kept falling in front of him.

The rest of the men in black were stunned and did not dare to go forward for a while.

Suddenly, a black-clothed man cursed in a frenzy: "Why are you still a monster!"

Hearing this sentence, Qi Yan was suddenly stunned.

"You monster! Why don't you die!"

These words kept echoing in my ears, including the voice of a shrill woman, the voice of a boy full of maliciousness, the voice of a boy who sneered and ridiculed

... In an instant, he seemed to be surrounded by various voices, and Qi Yan couldn't help frowning.

This is the time! ! !

Seeing that Qi Yan was a little dazed for some reason, the men in black seized the gap, jumped up, and burst out at the same time.

The heavy sword swept across, blood splashing...

"Master!!"