Untitled Part 63

The night is as cool as water, and the moonlight is bright.

Two pear trees were planted in the quiet yard, and the flowers were just in bloom at this time. The breeze blew, and the snow-white petite flowers trembled gently, sprinkled with frost on the ground.

Not far away, the faint candlelight in the house lit up.

Han Yi leaned on and sat at the table, quietly looking at the two tall pear trees in the courtyard with a sad expression.

It turned out that so many years had passed before she knew it.

She still remembered that the last time she saw these two trees, they were not even the height of the window.

I heard that it was planted by her mother when she was alive.

In the last year, she did not know that her mother was seriously ill, and ran out as always. Often only her mother was left alone in this cold yard, planting these two pear trees with her own hands.

She didn't understand before that most people don't like to plant pear trees in front of their houses.

Old people also say that pear blossoms have bad connotations, alluding to separation.

By the time she understands now, she is already someone who understands flowers.

The pear blossom was desolate, too sad, and the flowers fell behind, leaving only a place of loneliness and melancholy, Han Yiyi slowly got up, walked to the window, and gently picked up a plain petal that floated inadvertently by the window with her delicate hands.

Han Jue put his head on his hands and looked at his mother, who was in deep thoughts, without making a sound.

Turning his head,

Luo Yu was busy laying the bedding, her hands and feet were very quick.

Touching the fabric on the quilt, I couldn't help frowning. In her heart, said angrily,

"Miss, don't blame Luoyu for being so talkative. If you hadn't rescued the master from the prison, how could Bai Yiniang and the others still be able to enjoy this birthday and this group of people, it would be better if you don't know how to be grateful, can't be so ungrateful,"

Luo Yu complained while cleaning up the bed.

"In front of the master, Concubine Bai and Concubine Zhou are very good at acting, they appear to be very affectionate towards the young lady, but they do such disgusting things behind their backs."

"Look, this yard is full of dust, There was nothing in the room, and then look at the quilt they sent. It was too rough. It was the kind of cheap cloth on the market. Most of it was made of cotton and linen. A person who wears Luodai silk, but ended up using this kind of fabric for his daughter-in-law." 

Luo Yu's heart became more and more irritating. 

Her young lady wanted to come to miss her deceased mother, so she went back to the mansion to stay for a few days. 

Bai Yiniang, Zhou Yiniang and others know that the master has always loved the young lady, because they are afraid that the young lady will come back and rob the concubines and daughters they gave birth to"

Han Yiyi withdrew her gaze from the window, turned her head, looked at Luo Yu, and said lightly.

"I'm no longer the eldest lady of the Han house. I haven't suffered any hardships over the years, and I'm still afraid of such trivial matters. This time I came back to worship at the place where my mother used to live. I'll stop by and have a look. Daddy. Why bother with them?" 

Han Yiyi remembered how free and easy she was, free and happy back then. 

As the direct daughter of the Han residence, she is loved by her father and cared by her mother. Although the concubines in the residence occasionally run on words, it is not a big deal, so just go back. 

At that time, her biggest worry was just why the man she admired didn't like her. 

Simple and innocent, she didn't notice her mother's face that was getting more haggard and gloomy day by day, thinking that the relationship between her parents was harmonious, the husband and wife were loving.