Part 140

The assistant standing by the side was also shocked when he heard the policeman's words.

He is not clear about his boss's family affairs. Although it has not been spread, the old employees in the company also know the inside story.

More than 20 years ago, the Pei family had a lost eldest young master. Although don't know the specific situation, at that time, people who have the impression remember it very clearly. There was a fierce dispute between Mrs. Pei and Dong Pei. The two nearly broke up and nearly divorced.

It seems that since then, whether at home or at work, the relationship between the two has become more and more tense.

Assistant Yuan thought about it for a long time before he remembered the name of the lost child, which seemed to be...

Pei Fei.

Now, have been found?

Under the comfort of Officer Zhou and others, Li Yuanzhi finally calmed down.

After a momentary commotion, she became that dignified and generous Mrs. Pei again.

"Where is he...?" a hoarse voice asked.

Over the years, whenever she saw news reports about child abduction, she would think of her lost eldest son.

There are children who were sold deep in the mountains, children who died in the hands of human traffickers, children who were kidnapped and fell into beggar gangs were deliberately maimed, lost their hands and lost their legs...

She didn't dare to watch, listen, or think...

She was afraid to learn that the child was not doing well, and even more afraid that the child was no longer alive... The heaviness and guilt in her heart were already overwhelming. Gas is coming.

...

In the rental house,

Cub negotiated with Lin Fei for a long time, and finally got permission to watch 30 more minutes of TV.

The sound of cooking vegetables in the kitchen was mixed with the children's songs of cartoons on the TV.

Zaizai sitting in front of the old-fashioned TV with concentration on a small bench. The Adventures of Little Mouse has reached the tenth episode. The cub giggled happily when she saw the short and small baby mouse frightened the baby elephant, which was dozens of times its size.

How can baby elephants be afraid of mice?

Its body is so huge and its nose is so long, even if a little mouse jumps on its nose, just a little sneeze will send the little mouse far away. However, the baby elephant really likes to act like a spoiled child and immediately hides under his mother's belly after being a little frightened.

The cub shook her head and laughed.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Lin Fei came out of the kitchen, wiped his wet hands on his apron, and prepared to open the door.

Outside the door,

Assistant Yuan heard footsteps coming from inside, turned his head and looked at the woman standing beside him.

Exquisite makeup and expensive high heels, extremely out of place in this old corridor.

Originally, he wanted to persuade his boss to wait in the car, but the other party insisted on coming in person. Along the way, looking at the messy and dilapidated environment, the peeling walls, the rusted handrails of the stairs... Li Yuanzhi's brows are getting tighter and tighter.