Part 6

In the Jade Courtyard, there are rockery and flowing water, and flowers are like brocade.

The scenery is still the same as before, but it is a lot more deserted than usual.

Under the eaves of the porch,

a newly arrived little girl was full of doubts. After all, she couldn't help her curiosity and asked quietly to the people around her:

"Sister Fanghong, I see that the princess has been ill for some days, and haven't seen anything. Has the lord come to visit?" 

On the side, the woman in pink, who seemed to be older, was silent for a while, turned her head to look around, and then replied mysteriously,

"You It didn't take long for me to know many things in this courtyard. The prince and princess have been very affectionate since they got married. At first, the two were inseparable all day long. Besides, there is no one else around the lord, and after having the princess, he never go to other people's yards. The ladies outside don't know how jealous and envious!"

"But it's strange, since she beat this princess to being born prematurely and the child born died, not long after that, the prince suddenly stopped coming and he stayed in the study all day. During this time, we servants dare not take a breath."

With a sigh, Fang Hong continued: "This princess also locks herself in the house all day, and doesn't even go out the door on weekdays..."

"You said, is the princess falling out of favor?" A sharp-faced maid came over.

"If you want me to tell me, the lord is afraid that he is tired of the princess!" Another older maid next to her interjected.

"Previously, the imperial doctor came to the house every day to ask for the Ping An pulse, and said that the concubine's pregnancy was very good, how could she suddenly give birth prematurely?" 

Hearing the conversation here, more and more servants came over.

"Is there a villain framed? I heard that the backyards of many rich and noble houses are like this."

Ziye, who was carrying a cup of ginseng soup and was about to deliver it to the princess, saw Fanghong's group of people talking and not working from a distance, and couldn't help scolding: 

"What are they doing in a crowd! The courtyard is so busy! What's the matter, you guys still have time to talk and talk here!"

Hearing Zi Ye's scolding, all the maids immediately dispersed like panicked birds and continued to do their own thing.

Everyone felt a little uneasy in their hearts. 

She was the most favored maid by the princess' side. She didn't know if she heard what they said just now . Ye carefully pushed open the bedroom door. 

During these days, the prince slept in the study. This is the first time since the young lady married into the palace. Thinking of the gossip along the way, the young lady must be very sad... 

"Princess, have you fallen asleep yet?" Zi Ye asked softly through the curtain. 

"Seeing that you didn't have an appetite for dinner, this servant ordered the kitchen to make a bowl of ginseng soup. Can you use some now?" 

There was no response for a long time, and all kinds of bad thoughts flashed through my mind for a while. Zi Ye was in a hurry and immediately opened the bed curtain. Seeing the person leaning on the bed, I finally let go of my dangling heart. 

Qingluan heard Ziye's voice, but she didn't want to talk much now, and she didn't want to pay attention to anyone. Just like this, one person, stay quietly for a while... 

Seeing her young lady's red eyes with tears in her eyes, Zi Ye couldn't help kneeling in front of the bed and persuaded with a cry: "Princess, you must be Take care of your body, the doctor said that now is the time when you need a good life and support. Seeing you like this, this slave and maid is distressed..."