Part 172

"I still have something to do, let Tuba play with you."

After leaving such a sentence, Zaizai left the conference room with the steps that she did not recognize. Xiao Ming followed closely and his eyes fell on the head of the little man in front of him. On the soaring braid that was about to fly.

He felt a little itchy in his hand, and wanted to stretch out his big hand to grab it.

Just when Xiao Ming was about to reach out his hand secretly, the little guy in front seemed to notice it, and her cute little face made a fierce look: "What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Xiao Ming withdrew his hand, because he couldn't Rubbing that furry little head, I felt a little regretful.

Zaizai touched her sky braid, then turned her head and continued to hum a nursery rhyme in a good mood while striding forward.

"Qianqian--qianqian--"

She really is the world's smartest genius cub.

There are all working little brothers.

Qin Huizhang stayed.

It wasn't just him, a group of people who were planning to leave gathered around the table, staring intently at that...

the "rabbit" disguised as a stuffed toy.

"What are you looking at, it's called Brother Rabbit!" The soft rabbit hand patted Qin Huizhang, who was closest to it, on the head.

Does it hurt?

kind of.

Fans at a speed greater than 45°, with a strong force.

Qin Huizhang curiously wanted to pinch the plush rabbit in front of him and take a look at its internal structure, but he was immediately kicked in the face by a "rabbit foot".

"Brother Rabbit's hair is not something you can touch casually!"

Qin Huizhang was not angry when he was beaten, but his eyes became more hot. He looked at the "arrogant rabbit" with a waist in front of him, with a look of excitement.

Can a plush doll talk?

meeting.

It's nothing new to go out and buy a robot dog that can sing a happy birthday song. No matter how high-end it is, it can also give you a mechanical dance.

But the plush rabbit in front of him speaks and moves flexibly, not like a fake, as if a real rabbit has become a baby. I didn't notice it at first, but after such a close observation, I found out that the material on this rabbit is unusual.

The eyes of a group of people surrounding Rabbit Bully shone as they found a new direction for research.

----

Outside the police station,

after a lot of tossing, Pei Yan was released on bail by Li Yuanzhi, temporarily dispelling the suspicion of involvement in money laundering.

However, it was not so easy for Pei Jiming. In addition to sending him a divorce agreement, Li Yuanzhi also reported the case for the crime of misappropriation of funds. The amount was huge.

Pei Jiming can be said to be a traitor and there is no one to protect him. Misfortunes do not come singly. As soon as the mistresses and illegitimate children he raised outside heard the news of his arrest, they immediately packed up and hid away, and even swept away the last turning point he hid in the safe. did not leave him any.

Li Yuanzhi walked in front with a black face, followed by Pei Yan, who was unshaven and depressed.

During the time he was detained, Pei Yan thought a lot, but he couldn't figure it out, how could his good father cheat on him like this!

As they approached the parking lot, the woman walking in front suddenly swayyed and staggered. Fortunately, she supported the car beside her in time and supported her body. The company's crisis, the son's case, the drafting of a divorce agreement... 

The past few days have made her run around and deal with it, and she is exhausted. Li Yuanzhi's back was a little hunched, her shoulders slumped and looked very tired.

Pei Yan was still immersed in negativity and depression, and did not notice his mother's state at the moment.

Along the way, the mother and son did not say a word.

"Pei Yan."

Li Yuanzhi turned around and looked seriously at the son in front of her who had given her countless efforts.

Pei Yan raised his head expressionlessly and looked at the person standing beside the car. Before he could speak, his eyes had habitually brought a hint of impatience.

"You don't need to say anything, I won't go back."

He thought his mother was going to persuade him to go home again as before. Li Yuanzhi looked at Pei Yan very calmly, and something in her eyes disappeared.

"Take care of yourself."