Untitled Part 57

The wind blows, and the veil drapes dance.

Under the glazed light, Yin Lingyi's pear and rainy face was even more poignant and moving.

Ye Qingchen closed his eyes, turned his head, and said solemnly,

"It is precisely because I want to believe in you that this king will come to ask you in person. Over the years, whether this king is treating you or your children, Not thin." 

The deep and sharp phoenix eyes opened, staring closely at the woman in front of him, as if he had never seen her through.

"This king has always remembered that when I was young, hurt and lost, you helped me. So, I hope you can tell me the truth, what is the truth, and have you participated in it?"

Yin Lingyi slowly lowered her head, and for a long time, she did not come out. Voice.

The house was silent.

Gently, tears rolled down her face. She raised her head, her beautiful eyes seemed sad and sad.

Staring at the man she had loved for many years in front of her, a bleak smile appeared on the corner of her lips. Then, she turned and slammed into the pillar beam beside her.

"Lingyi" Ye Qingchen looked surprised. Hastily stepped forward to stop it.

However, it was still a step too late, and he only had time to grab her wrist.

Looking at Yin Lingyi's blood-filled forehead, Ye Qingchen tried to stop the bleeding while acupuncture points for her, and shouted to the outside, "come, call Doctor Yun."

The maid waiting outside the door hurriedly went to invite Ren Yunyang. Not expecting such a thing to happen for a while, Ren Yunyang hurried over with a medicine box.

Seeing the scene inside the house, he was shocked.

Healing, bandaging, pulse diagnosis, decoction, etc., everyone was busy.

Finally, Ren Yunyang came out of the inner room.

While wiping his hands with a handkerchief, he said to Ye Qingchen who was waiting outside.

"The injury is very serious, if it were a little more biased, I am afraid the person is gone now."

Ye Qingchen Xuan frowned and said nothing. He turned around and stood in front of the window with his hands behind his back, with complicated emotions surging in his eyes.

He did not expect that Yin Lingyi would prove her innocence by death.

Really, did he wrong her?

Ye Qingchen walked into the room and looked at Yin Lingyi who was lying on the bed with a pale face.

A pair of phoenix eyes are full of guilt.

In the past, he had promised her that he would treat their mother and son well.

Even if Yin Zhi is not his child.

At that time,

he was still a prince who was not favored by his father and was unknown. He was assassinated and by accident met Yin Lingyi who came to the temple to offer incense when he was seriously injured and critically injured. She ordered her servants to hide him, asked a doctor to heal him and sent someone to take care of him until he recovered.

Since then, always been in love to Yin Lingyi in his heart. However, he knew that he was not worthy of her at the time, so he asked to go to the battlefield to make a contribution. After he had a great career and was favored by his father in the court, he couldn't wait to go to the door and express his desire to marry Yin Houye.

But Yinhou Mansion was not willing to marry Yin Lingyi to him, and Lingyi herself was willing to obey the family's arrangement.

After waiting for two years with no results, he met Yiyi.

After understanding his intentions, he also told Yin Lingyi truthfully that he would not wait for her any longer. The childhood affection between the two has become a thing of the past.

But just as he and Yiyi were preparing for their wedding, an accident happened.

On the day of the Qianqiu banquet in the palace,

He was a little drunk and left the room to go out to get some air. Unexpectedly, seeing the entourage of the eldest prince Ye Xiuran sneaking around in the imperial garden, he followed him all the way. Immediately, he saw Ye Xiuran coming out of Yongxi Hall drunkenly. When they were about to leave, they suddenly heard Yin Lingyi from Yinhou Mansion mentioned in their conversation.

In any case, Yin Lingyi had helped him when he was young. Now that she is in trouble, Ye Qingchen can't just sit back and ignore it no matter what.

So he avoided others and entered the temple to help.

It's just that he came a step late.

Ye Qingchen knew that the first prince Ye Xiuran had coveted Yin Lingyi for a long time, but he never thought that he could be so despicable. In order to gain the support of Yinhou Mansion, he and his mother, Concubine De, conspired to destroy Yin Lingyi's innocence.

Seeing Yin Lingyi who was about to commit suicide in despair, he rescued her. Secretly sent her back to Yinhou Mansion without alerting anyone.

After the palace banquet, Yin Houye and his wife who got the news hurried back. When they learned of King Ding and Concubine De's calculations, they were very sad.