Untitled Part 81

Everyone who was left behind looked at me, I looked at you, confused.

Why did the prince ride away alone? Yan Ying, Ren Yunyang and the others who knew the inside story were worried, and it was likely that Prince Cheng's departure would be more fortunate.

However, the soldiers who didn't know anything looked confused and didn't know what their current situation was. overwhelmed.

The leaders have all left,

what should they do now. Among the crowd, the thousands and centurions who led the various teams bowed their heads and looked different.

In the distance, a galloping hoof sounded.

Stop in front of a luxurious mansion.

The door was unlocked, and it opened with a slight push. In the flowing courtyard, there was silence everywhere, and no one was seen.

Ye Qingchen looked at the surrounding scenery vigilantly.

"You're still here."

Turning his head, a woman's figure appeared in the courtyard.

"Lingyi." Ye Qingchen said with a complicated expression.

"You kidnapped Yiyi and Ah Jue."

Yin Lingyi didn't answer, her tearful eyes stared at the person in front of her with resentment and hatred.

The two looked at each other for a long time, and the woman opened the mouth and said,

"In the past, Ah Chen, you always called me Yiyi."

Ye Qingchen's phoenix eyes were full of emotions, and she lowered her eyes and said nothing.

Yiyi and Yiyi, at first, who was the substitute, and finally, who was the substitute. "During this time, you have been the one who leaked the news of Chengwang's mansion and my whereabouts to Ye Haoxuan and others."

Yin Lingyi laughed softly. Yes."

Hearing the answer, Ye Qingchen couldn't help closing his eyes and couldn't help asking.

"why"

In his heart, Yin Lingyi has always been the holy and beautiful woman back then. He couldn't imagine that she would do these things. 

"Why?" Yin Lingyi also asked herself in a low voice.

"Everything is for you." She raised her head and looked at the humanity in front of her.

"Back then, the reason why I was suddenly poisoned was that I deliberately took the poison myself, just to stay by your side; on the cliff that day was also a trap designed by me and others; and , the toxicity of Liang'er has increased."

The past events were told one by one, which made Ye Qingchen's face change. It turned out that the misunderstanding between him and Yiyi in the past was all her fault.

"You"

Yin Lingyi's eyes blushed, and tears rolled down her cheeks. Madly, he shouted to the person in front of him,

"I do everything for you."

"It was you who gave me hope again and again, making me believe that you still love me in your heart. Whenever I have something to do, You always leave everything behind and come to me in time; when you were poisoned, you chose me; on the cliff, you chose me; between me and Han Yiyi, every time you chose to believe me, isn't it enough To show that you still love me?"

Hearing Yin Lingyi's words, Ye Qingchen seemed to wake up suddenly. It turned out that he had always chosen to give up Yiyi.

It was Ye Qingchen's ambiguous attitude that had hurt two women at the same time.

"Lingyi, how did you become like this?"

"Why, of course I hate you." A male voice sounded, accompanied by archers and guards with knives that appeared all around and on the eaves.

"Sixth brother is really an amorous seed, hugging from left to right, these romantic debts one after another."

Ye Haoxuan walked out with a large number of guards, and said sarcastically.

"It's a really good play about a man's madness and a woman's grievance."

"However, it's time to stop singing here."

"Ye Haoxuan" Ye Qingchen turned his head, saw the person coming, and said angrily.

"Where are Yiyi and the child?"

Ye Haoxuan sneered, "It's hard for you to remember." He instructed the subordinate beside him,"Bring the person up."

At this time, Han Yiyi, whose hands were tied behind him, was taken to the courtyard. middle.

Just in case, Ye Haoxuan ordered her and Han Jue to be detained separately. Until now, Han Yiyi has not seen his son. Not knowing Han Jue's current safety, Han Yiyi did not dare to act rashly. However, she also guessed that the other party's purpose was to use her and the child to threaten Ye Qingchen.

During the period of being detained, Han Yiyi's heart was very complicated, and she told her rationally that the man should not come; however, there was a secret expectation in her heart. When she really saw the person in front of her, she felt something violently in her chest. beat.

"You really came." He really, desperately came for her,