Part 39

He frowned slightly, Qi Yan felt a little uneasy in his heart. It should be the sound of rapid footsteps behind him these days. 

 "Your Majesty has an urgent report." 

 Afterwards, General Meng and others were urgently called into the account to discuss matters. 

 Yue State Camp, "Report to Your Highness that the date of our official alliance with the State of Qi has been agreed upon with the envoy of the State of Qi, and that is tomorrow." 

Lu Zhongqian stepped forward to report. 

 "Everything has been prepared." Du Shidao. 

 After the table was settled, Shen Wuye nodded slowly and said solemnly, "We must step up our patrols in the past few days. If the people of Handan don't give up, they will definitely wait for the opportunity to destroy this alliance again." 

 "Third brother, don't worry, With me guarding, I guarantee that not a single mosquito will fly in." Sixth Prince Shen Wuzhi patted his chest and assured Shen Wuye. 

 This time the Canglanjiang alliance, he was really worried about the third brother, afraid that Emperor Qi or King He and others would be unfavorable to him in secret, so he took the initiative to ask for an order to come, hoping to help Shen Wuye. 

 Hearing Shen Wuzhi's words, Shen Wuye raised his eyebrows and raised his lips slightly, "If you can be more peaceful and make less troubles, Alone will be thankful." 

The risk of being rejected by the father for came to help him, and it was false to say that he was not moved. In the end is the younger brother who has been loved since childhood. 

 Thinking of Xie Qingluan who secretly came to the Canglan River because she was worried about him, he looked at Yu Feng beside him and asked, "Is everything settled down there?" 

 "Your Highness, rest assured, the subordinates have been arranged properly. My subordinates have also sent people to buy." 

 Yu Feng replied, remembering something, and then continued, "Now that Ziye is injured, I'm afraid it will be inconvenient to serve the princess. The grandson and the princess are still young, It was time for someone to take care of him, so the subordinate sent someone to a nearby town to find a few obedient and honest girls to serve."

Shen Wuye lowered his eyes, thinking of the child who made him feel very unusual, and asked,

"What about the grandparents?"

At that time, all his attention was on the frightened pale Qingluan and the two young children. As for the child, he didn't care about the arrangement of the woman and the child.

Yu Feng was stunned for a moment, but did not expect that the prince would ask about an ordinary old woman and a country child. 

He reacted quickly again, stepped forward and answered truthfully, "The old woman's son is an ordinary guard in the camp. Originally, the subordinates thought that there are currently no people around the concubine, the concubine and the grandson. Arranging that pair of grandparents to serve is also considered a grace. But" Yu Feng frowned, as if puzzled.

"What's wrong?" Seeing this, Shen Wuye asked.

Yu Feng hurriedly said, "The old woman seemed to be overly frightened, her behavior was a little crazy and she didn't want to come. The subordinates were afraid that she would bump into the princess, so they had to give up. Not only that, the son of that family also asked The subordinate asked to leave the camp and go home to farm, saying that this incident made him figure it out. he wanted to stay by his mother's side to do his filial piety."

"The subordinate thought that he was just an ordinary low-level guard, so he agreed. After answering his request, Nian's family was considered to have suffered this disaster for the Crown Princess this time, so he left them some silver taels, first to break the karma and secondly to prevent them from clinging to this kindness in the future. "