Untitled Part 108

Compared to A Qing, who always smiled and didn't speak, and Mrs. Su, who occasionally echoed a few words, Aunt Xue seemed to be very talkative.

With tea, she talked about how naughty and mischievous the kid in her family was, then mentioned that the vegetable seller on the street had raised a few pennies. Finally, she turned back and praised Mrs. Su's dessert for its sweet taste... 

The cub leaned on Ah Qing's body, feeling a little drowsy.

Mrs. Su's son, Brother Huai, couldn't sit still. He had long since disappeared, and didn't know where to go to play.

It was getting late, and the refreshments were almost finished. Aunt Xue remembered that there was still a lot of unfinished business at home, so she got up and prepared to leave.

Ah Qing also took PeiPei and prepared to leave.

After Mrs. Su politely retained a few words, she sent a few people to the door.

Aunt Xue narrowed her eyes with a smile, and waved her hands again and again, saying that she didn't need to give it away.

Afterwards, Ah Qing said goodbye to Aunt Xue, and returned to the newly rented small courtyard. When there were only two of them left, Ah Qing suddenly said, "The identity of Mrs. Su is probably a little suspicious."

The vigilance habit developed over the years made Ah Qing realize the difference from the behavior of the master and servant.

Zaizai said indifferently: "Everyone has a little secret. As long as there is no threat to us, we don't have to go into it. Anyway, we won't stay in Lin City for too long." 

Move on to another place. But, to be honest, she doesn't have many days to play.

At the beginning, Zaizai and Chen Ming had agreed to play outside for three years. When the time came, they would go back obediently.

Chen Ming took into account the young age of the cub, she would definitely not be able to go out alone. Although he also wanted to go with her, a lot of things in the imperial city made him unable to do it alone. So, Ah Qing was sent to Zizai's side to protect her.

Of course, there must be more than one person who arranged to protect the cubs. Ah Qing is only on the surface, and there are many people who have never appeared in the dark.

Zaizai did not refuse, after all, at her current age, going out alone is too attractive. Anyone who thinks about it a little will know who would let a little doll of a few years old walk around the street alone. Is it for fear that she will not be abducted by Paihuazi?

Speaking of which,

although A Qing is by her side, she has also encountered many kidnappers who wanted to deceive her over the years. Some people took maltose and coaxed her to follow while Ah Qing was not there; some people came directly to Qiang when there were many people on the street, they picked her up and ran away.

Then, these people even ended up tragically with their entire kidnapper's den.

After Chen Mingyuan received the news in the imperial city, he directly launched a vigorous "clearance" operation. All localities and departments responded positively and destroyed many traffickers' dens. The kidnappers who were caught were all pushed to Caishikou to be executed, and all the people watching the execution applauded.

Some officials once advised whether the punishment was too severe, but Chen Ming did not withdraw the order, and also listed the crime of selling a little one as the death penalty.

Since then, the traffickers in various places have gradually disappeared.

For this order issued by Chen Ming, the cub agrees very much. The natural selection among animals is necessary for survival; while people sell their own kind as pigs and dogs, it is driven by profit.

From this level, it is not an exaggeration to compare it to a beast.

In the past few years, the cub has gone to many places.

Not only the big cities and local towns and villages, but she also went with the caravan to appreciate the scenery outside the Great Wall.

The scene of the desert and the sunset can't help but make people feel heroic and full of emotion.

Beauty is beautiful, but the wind and sand are so big that it hurts people's faces. It was enough to take a look at it, and within a few days, PeiPei and Ah Qing quickly set foot on the way back.

The cub has tasted many local specialties and delicacies, and gained a lot of knowledge. She has also heard and seen all kinds of strange things.

There are local specialties that treat insects as vegetables, villagers who use ancient trees as incarnations of gods, and legendary caves where monsters live...

There have been good things and bad things.

For example, the couple who warmly entertained Zizai and Ah Qing on the first day looked simple and honest, but they secretly put medicine in their food for the purpose of killing people and robbing money.

After Ah Qing subdued them, the local government conducted an investigation and found that the couple's hands had been contaminated with a lot of lives, several passers-by died in their hands.

Another time,

Ah Qing and Zizai passed by a small village in the mountains, and were surprised to find that there were no girls or baby girls in the village, only boys and baby boys were seen.

The people in the village seemed to be covering up something and their attitude was very bad. they were not allowed to stay in their village for a long time, saying that it would ruin the feng shui of the son born in the village.

Going to TD's Feng Shui, although Ah Qing and Zaizai left at the time, they couldn't swallow the breath, and they were also puzzled by the fact that the village only had sons.

Later, Ah Qing went to inquire the people around.

How many generations have only sons? Is there something so miraculous?

One or two is fine; three or five, can barely believe it. How is it possible that there are dozens of people in a village and every household has only sons?

Only after this investigation did she know that this village was not only able to give birth to male babies but also had female babies. However, these baby girls were strangled or drowned by their family members at birth, leaving only the baby boy alive.

Outside, people in this village say that only baby boys are born. It's not that no one has doubted this statement, but no one will go into it. Everyone here is proud of having only sons.

Then, the village disappeared.

The new imperial commissioner came to this place to take office.

The village chief was taken to the cell along with the men, women and children in the village. According to the lives they took in their hands, they were sentenced to death or lifelong labor reform. Young boys and baby boys were separated and sent to kindergartens in various places.

During the interrogation, Peipei and A Qing also went to listen.

I still remember the feeling of being nauseous.

Whether it was the group of prisoners in the hall or the group of people watching the fun outside the hall, they all looked puzzled. They didn't feel that killing the newborn girl was a crime.

This kind of thing has become customed to them.