Untitled Part 52

Dozens of colored glass lanterns hang high, lighting up the dark night. In the courtyard, the lights are brilliant.

"Yiyi, do you like it?" 

Ye Qingchen stared at the person beside him affectionately, "I know you are afraid of the dark, these are specially prepared for you."

In the light of the sky, Han Yiyi looked at the pair of affectionate Feng Mou, trembling in her heart, softened her face unconsciously.

Suddenly, the sound of wind blowing in my ears.

Han Yiyi turned her head alertly, only to see the bright arrow in the night glowing with cold light.

With a "whoosh" sound, it shot towards her chest quickly with an unstoppable posture.

"Be careful, Yiyi" Ye Qingchen turned to avoid the person beside him.

The long arrow brushed past Han Yiyi's ear. Just when everyone was about to breathe a sigh of relief,

"Be careful" 

Ren Yunyang and the others shouted at the banquet. The long arrow that was dodged was shot straight behind Han Yiyi, however, Han Jue just happened to be here.

"Ajue" Han Yiyi said anxiously, but the arrow speed was too fast for her to come to the rescue in time.

Hearing someone shouting his name, Han Jue turned his head and saw a long arrow flying towards him.

He froze suddenly.

For a moment, I didn't know how to react.

"Zheng" long arrow stuck on the table.

Han Jue looked at the sharp arrow that brushed past his face with a lingering fear, but fortunately avoided it. He turned his head, looked at the person standing next to him, and said gratefully,

"Ali, thank you for pulling me away. thanks to you."

"No thanks." PeiPei said lightly. Facing the sincere and warm eyes of the person in front of her, she turned her eyes away unnaturally.

This guy grew up with her. Although the two often quarreled because of different opinions, how could she watch him get hurt if something really happened.

Seeing that the child was fine, everyone finally let go of their dangling hearts.

"Ajue" 

Han Yiyi hurriedly stepped forward and embraced Han Jue in her arms to see if he felt any discomfort.

"Mother" Han Jue leaned against Han Yiyi's arms with some fear.

When the arrow shot at him just now, his mind went blank. almost never saw my mother kiss again and Han Yiyi was also terrified, hugging Han Jue and comforting her softly.

Ye Qingchen's face was extremely ugly, Cheng Wang's mansion was closely guarded, and he even let assassins slip into the mansion.

Looking at the mother and son hugging each other, his eyes were solemn. If something happened to Ah Jue, the fingers under the wide sleeves could not help clenching into fists.

"Who is so daring?" 

The staff in the mansion were discussing, and their expressions were unhappy.

At the moment the long arrow was shot, the guards were already chasing after the arrow in the direction of the arrow. Under the watchful eyes of the public, they dared to assassinate in the palace of Cheng Wang, not to mention that the prince would not spare them lightly.

Soon, the perpetrator was caught.

The aide Yan Ying and the others couldn't wait to step forward, wanting to see what kind of masters broke through the layers of defenses of Cheng Wang's mansion and easily entered the backyard to assassinate.

Everyone looked at it closely and frowned.

"Let go of me" 

A teenage woman was escorted up by the guards. She was still struggling, kicking the guard beside her with her feet, "Don't let me go quickly, you daring dog slave"

Strangely, although the guard who was kicked looked bad, his hand movements were still gentle, as if he didn't dare to use his heavy hands, for fear of hurting the woman.

"Xiangxiang" Yin Lingyi saw the murderer who was caught, her expression changed and secretly thought that she was not good.

She knew that this younger sister had conflicts with Han Yiyi for her sake. But she didn't expect that Xiangxiang would be so willful and dare to shoot arrows to hurt people.

Now, with so many pairs of eyes watching, it is not easy for her to protect her.

However, this is her only sister

PeiPei look at the girl in front of her. It turns out that she is Yin Lingxiang. It seems that Feng Ying still underestimated her "willful" and "unruly".

When everyone looked at Yin Lingxiang's expression, they were at first stunned, then angry and embarrassed. Yin Houye plays an important role in the court, and he loves this daughter very much on weekdays. Otherwise, Yin Lingxiang wouldn't be so lawless.

If the punishment was severe, he was afraid of hurting the relationship between the prince and Yin Houye; if the punishment was light, he was afraid that Yan Ying, Ren Yunyang and others turned their heads and quietly turned their eyes to Han Yiyi, who was looking at Yin Lingxiang coldly. .

It was her Han Yiyi who couldn't stop the anger burning in her heart at this moment.

At that time, Yin Lingxiang bullied her again and again by relying on her identity and Ye Qingchen's preference. Not only taunted her on the bright side, but also made countless stumbling blocks for her in the dark.

In the past, she didn't care about her because of her young age. Unexpectedly, it has become even more vicious now, and wanted to take her life. Now, she almost hurt her child

Han Yiyi's eyebrows. This time, she did not plan to spare Yin Lingxiang any more.

Ye Qingchen frowned at this moment, expressionless. The narrow phoenix eyes stared at the person standing below.

"Ah Chen"