Part 31

The main hall was silent.

After the golden silk nanmu case, a tall figure was reviewing the memorial in his hand. The red sandalwood pine ink was flowing, the brush and ink on the origami were sharp and strong, and the edge was not far away 

Jing An Bo Qi Yao paid homage and waited for the next song .

The sound of dripping water leaking from the mysterious pattern of the eight-clawed auspicious beast in the hall can be clearly heard.

With the regular sound of water falling again and again, Jing An Bo, who had been in this position for a long time, gradually felt numbness in his arms and knees, but he could not be summoned to get up.

The figure bowing his head on the ground could not help but grit his teeth secretly, with resentment and unwillingness in his eyes.

But he was afraid of its majesty and didn't dare to show a trace of resentment.

Finally, an indifferent voice sounded,

"After so many years, you still haven't improved at all." 

I don't know when, Qi Yan has stopped the movement in his hand and looked at it carefully the people below for a long time.

"Obviously, have a lot of resentment in heart, but don't dare to show any timidity. This is why I have always looked down on you."

Qi Yan looked at the person in front of him, and the corner of his mouth raised a sneer.

The former imperial palace was really an excellent colosseum. The innocent and naive children of the past have long since disappeared. Even if they were raised with care by that woman, they would inevitably be devoured by power and desire.

Seriously speaking, I have to thank him for his cowardice, so he was able to live safely until now, 

"I dare not" sounded loud but full of anger, but still knelt on the ground and didn't dare to raise his head.

"Don't dare." Qi Yan laughed softly, very sarcastic.

Indeed, he dare not now.

But what about later

Qi Yan turned his head and looked at the council hall. Since he ascended the throne, the Ministry of Internal Affairs has been renovated again, but he can still vaguely see how it looked before.

He still remembers that it was full of people back then. It's bloodstained. If possible, neither he nor he should want to see each other again. 

He is afraid. and he is disgusted

and disgusted with everything about that man and that woman. The corners of his eyes are cold, and he glanced at the man still kneeling on the ground. It seems that the time has passed, and the heart has begun to grow.

Before the grand ceremony of the Crown Princess, all the latest news and actions of the person in front of him had been placed on his case.

The Qi clan's clan and those old officials who were demoted by him secretly communicated with the Jing'an bo, and they were very frequent in the past.

I'm afraid, this seemingly timid and cowardly person, his mind also began to restless, the wind lifted the overlapping curtains, the atmosphere was stagnant and tense.

At this moment, the sound of hurried footsteps sounded outside the hall.

After the chamberlain who came to deliver the letter whispered to the supervisor who was standing beside him, Guan Quan quietly stepped forward with a complicated expression, and whispered a report near Qi Yan's side.

After listening, Qi Yan lowered his eyes.

After a long time, looking at the person next to him, he slowly opened his mouth and said,

"Qi Yao."

The indifferent voice made Jing An Bo Qi Yao slowly raised his head. Undisguised killing intent, overwhelmingly attacked him,

Qi Yao's body trembled involuntarily, remembering the fear he had always had for the person in front of him, as if he saw the blood-stained "God of Killing" back then.

"Your Majesty Qi, what's the matter with calling the minister?"

recalling the past scene, he unconsciously wanted to call out the name of the person in front of him, and then immediately reacted.

Qi Yao leaned over and kowtowed, but this time, he never dared to raise any dissatisfaction and resentment.

"I heard that you brought your "eldest son" to the palace, I don't know where it is now."

Qi Yan said lightly, and when he said the word "eldest son", he deliberately increased his tone.

The atmosphere in the hall suddenly became more dignified and compelling.

The warm sunlight penetrated through the window paper and hit Qi Yao, who was kneeling on the ground, but now his body only felt endless cold and cold.