Untitled Part 50

The seaside, the side of the docked ship.

The man is waiting anxiously. Until he saw the figure appearing in the distance, he immediately stepped forward to greet him.

"Yiyi"

looked at the two children standing beside her again, with a very excited and complicated expression. Ye Qingchen squatted down, his big hands seemed a little cautious.

"A Jue, A Li, my child"

PeiPei look at the man in front of her, expressionless, took a step back, dodging his big hand that wanted to touch her head.

Decisions made by adults, she is a child and does not interfere. But this doesn't mean she agrees with Ye Qingchen for a moment, then a bitter smile on his face.

Han Jue looked at the man in front of him with the same phoenix eyes as him, and some signs were stunned. However, he has always been precocious and intelligent. Looking at the big hand on his shoulder, he blinked his eyelashes, knowing it in his heart.

He didn't break free, his face was innocent, he turned his head and asked Han Yiyi with a smile, "Mother, who is he?"

Before Han Yiyi could answer, Ye Qingchen hurriedly said, "Ajue, I am your father"

The emotions in Han Yiyi's eyes were complicated and she was silent. But she didn't speak out against the man.

Han Jue stared at the tall and handsome man in front of him, Xuan eyebrows flew into his temples and his deep phoenix eyes were full of love at this moment.

Just as he imagined.

Although, my mother never told him and A Li who their father was. But once, he heard Luo Yu accidentally mention a name in front of his mother, and then her mood suddenly became very excited and made a big fire.

With his stomach full of doubts, he finally couldn't help but quietly told A Li that he wanted her to go with him to ask his mother, who is the person called "Ye Qingchen" and is their father? Li said that he thought too much and let him forget about the overheard.

However, he never forgot. Later, several times. He saw his mother cry and murmured the name in a low voice.

He thought about it for a long time, and then put Luoyu's words without a trace. Finally came to the conclusion that Ye Qingchen was his father's name.

Knowing the answer, he thought, when he grows up, he must find this person. Ask him why he didn't come to them after so long, did he not want them, but when he really saw "Ye Qingchen", Han Jue couldn't speak. 

He was a little angry in his heart, so he decided to ignore this man for the time being,

Ye Qingchen said with a slight smile: "Sorry, it took so long to find you. In the future, Dad will never let you leave me again."

"Ye Qingchen" Han Yiyi said angrily, "Don't forget, this trip is just to remove the poison from A Li and A Jue."

Ye Qingchen raised his eyes and stared at the person in front of him with a smile on lips, following her words. 

"Yes, just for the children."

Han Yiyi turned around as if scalded by the scorching gaze.

Han Jue raised his head and looked at the two people in front of him with a puzzled expression, a little confused.

Is the mother going to reconcile with this person?

Stand far away. She hates being so swaying and unclear.
If it is just to understand the medicine, it is not necessary to follow this person.

Farewell, people who knew each other on the island came to see them off.

Luoyu has been serving Han Yiyi since she was a child, of course she follows wherever her young lady goes.

"Have you thought about it?" 

Suddenly, a woman's voice came from behind.

When they saw the people who came, the people who came to see them off on the island consciously moved out of the way, looked serious, and respectfully called "Leader." 

The woman was dressed in a green scarf and green shirt, her long hair was tied up with a wooden hairpin. Wearing a silver short knife around her waist, she is very heroic.

Han Yiyi stepped forward and said respectfully,

"Aunt Qing, thank you for taking care of us over the years. Please take care and wait until the matter is over, we will come back."

"I hope so"