Part 100

At the beginning of the snow, the sky is clear. On the street, the door of the family that had been closed for a long time reopened.

"Head of the house, be careful, the ground is slippery!"

"Good!"

"The snow here is thick, so I have to sweep it away."

No matter men or women, children or adults, everyone walks out of the house with a handful in their hands. Broom, carefully cleaning the snow in front of the house.

"Mother, look! I built a snowman!"

The woman who was busy cleaning the shop raised her head. The head of the snowman built in front of the door was covered with a familiar iron pan. Seeing this, the woman first frowned, then loosened her brows and scolded with a smile: "This little boy, he has started to do something wrong again!"

"You can take the pot on the stove, oh ho, ma'am, see if you can't eat today. Now!"

 The boy immediately shouted: "I want to eat! I want to eat!"

If this were normal, the woman would have already picked up the broom and started cleaning up her skinny boy, but now... She also knew that the child was being abused during this time. Detained at home all day in fear and fear, and finally see the good, let him go.

The restaurants, inns and clothing stores on the streets and alleys have re-hanged their signs.

Open a shop, open a shop, set up a stall.

Hearing the cries of hawking on the streets and alleys resounded again, the people who stayed know that the imperial city was bustling again.

"Fortunately, I didn't leave at that time..."

Sitting at a street stall, a man dressed as a scholar held a big bowl and sighed with emotion while eating steaming wontons.

Earlier, he was so desperate that he couldn't move south. He hid at home in fear all day long, for fear that when the rebels entered the city, his life would be at risk. Kitchen knives, axes, rat poison, etc., are prepared in advance at home.

Who would have thought that this has only happened in the past few days...

Sitting next to him, the unfamiliar man in gray, who was also holding a large bowl of wontons, snorted and said,

"Isn't that true? At that time, my cousin's family had emptied their money and worked hard to get into a business. The official said that it was a marriage family, but who did not know that it was selling a daughter, but it was actually a bribe in the name of giving a dowry. It was a woman and money, the family reluctantly agreed to bring their family along with them to move south. The troops went together. Before leaving, my cousin and aunt came to my house, arrogant and full of air, for fear that others would not know that their family was selling their daughter. That thief mother-in-law was taunting my mother for a while, even called my little sister. The idea is to let us learn from them and ask someone to find a way out..." 

The man in gray snorted, drank the soup from the big bowl, and hiccupped. He touched his stomach and said contentedly: "I'm full, I haven't eaten for a few days, but the wontons from this stall are still well done." 

"What happened then?"

"Then?" The man in gray said with a smile, "Of course, my mother used a broom to beat them out!"

"Their family is not a human being, my family would rather die than do that conscienceless thing. that's What happened!"

Several people around nodded and said, "That's right." The people who came to eat wontons were all old customers, everyone chatting and laughing, so it was very lively.

Getting excited, he turned his head and shouted:

"Boss! Another bowl!"

"I want another bowl too, no, two bowls!" 

His daughter-in-law mixed the fillings and rolled the dough while the stall owner swiftly put the wrapped wontons into the pot.

They haven't had a stall for a long time, and the family has no income. They were too worried before. But fortunately, the days are peaceful again, and the old diners are cheering. The business is so good, there is no need to worry.

"what?"

A young man raised his head and saw several carriages parked at the gate of a mansion in front of them. Several people dressed as servants were busy carrying things from the carriages.

He asked the person at the same table doubtfully, "Didn't those big families follow the emperor all the way?"

"Hey, pay attention, now it's time for the one who escaped to the south to be called the "pseudo-emperor". "

"It was a slip of the tongue". The man reacted immediately, and hurriedly thanked the person next to him: "Thank you, Xiongtai for reminding me".