Untitled Part 125

After the banquet, everyone upholds etiquette to say goodbye to Li Chengxuan one by one, and go back to their respective places.

No one paid attention to the depressed-looking man in the corner.

Although they have been in love for many years, Xu Chengting was annoyed and didn't want to pay more attention to Shen Shixing's humiliating appearance in public regardless of the occasion.

A despised man just drinks alone and doesn't care about the attitude of the crowd. After everyone left, under the reminder of the servant who came to clean the house, he stood up staggeringly, took the crutches that were set aside, and limped out.

There are people from each family to pick them up, and no matter how bad it is, there is a servant waiting at the door. 

Only him...

Shen Shixing opened his drunken hazy eyes, looked at the empty long road, smiled sarcastically at the corner of his mouth, and poured a swig of spirits into his mouth. He hummed "——Rich, honorable and prosperous, Golden Pavilion and Zhumen——Nan Ke Yimeng——Turn his head to be empty——"

One cane and one jug, his legs and feet were inconvenient, and he staggered.

As soon as he walked to the accommodation, he heard a familiar noise coming from inside. With a heavy expression on his face, the man leaned against the blue wall outside the courtyard gate, took a sip from the jug in his hand, and did not enter the door.

"What kind of thing are you! You are also worthy of fighting with us!"

"Yo! What kind of young lady do you still think you are! In terms of identity, I am still your elder! Of course, the best satin and jade should belong to my house. Li! You talk to me like no big or small!"

"Bah! What kind of thing are you, a concubine! Now you are running in front of us to be an elder! If you didn't rely on us, you would have been caught by that Mrs. Zhang went to the house for killing and selling!"

"Look at you people with no conscience, bullying our mothers and daughters like this while you are away, woo-woo-I don't live--"

the people inside were arguing Incessantly, the hearts of people outside are sad.

He raised his head and looked at the constantly changing clouds in the sky, which looked the same for a while.

In the past, the humble and submissive people in front of him were actually arrogant and domineering. It turned out that the sons and daughters he thought were obedient and sensible were actually twisting his heart and plotting against him.

There was always a face in front and another face behind him.

What are you fighting for? What are you calculating?

He thought that he had been planning so hard for these children, for fear that they would suffer a little bit of grievance, that's how they repaid him!

Since he abolished this leg, not only did outsiders look at him with disgust, but even his children who had always loved by him ignored him. He used to love them like a treasure, but now they see him as a burden, a trouble they can't get rid of.

It will always be the people closest to you who will hurt you the most. They were the ones who stabbed in the back...

Shen Shixing knew that Xu Chengting was deliberately trying to win over the Shen family to strengthen his power. He couldn't control the others rushing to join the Xu family, but why?

He had been brought up carefully in the past are such spineless things!

One by one is really his good son and good daughter!

Speaking of which, he had to thank Xu Chengting. If it wasn't for his usefulness, how could his children and concubines suddenly give him a good face.

The reality is often so ugly and cruel...

Even if Shen Shixing doesn't want to face it, he has to admit his failure. He is a joke now.

For some reason, he missed more and more Zhang's mother and son who were far away in the imperial city. People are really cheap, they don't know how to cherish when they are around, and regret it when they are lost; 

are Zhang shi and the children all right?

If it was her, if it was her child, it would definitely not be what it is now...

A bitter smile appeared on the corner of Shen Shixing's mouth, and the expression on his face was full of remorse.

If only we could meet again...

"Shen Shixing."

A familiar female voice suddenly sounded in his ears, Shen Shixing raised his head dazedly, and the jug in his hand shattered to the ground with a bang.

Is it an illusion?

It seemed that he really drank too much.

Shen Shixing rubbed his eyes again in disbelief. He murmured: "Madam..."

"You... it's really you! Am I dreaming?" However, he was answered with a heart-wrenching kick that knocked him out.

At this time, several women dressed as maids quickly gathered together and reported to Zhang Ying: "Reporting to your lord, all the guards around the north courtyard have been dealt with."