Part 92.

Outside the ancestral hall, two little servants were leaning against the corridor.

The two chatted without a word, which servant in the yard got the reward, which one of the new maids was the most beautiful, and what delicious food did Mrs. Liu in the kitchen cook today...

Anyway, it's everywhere They could say anything, and the more they said it, the more vigorous they became. Although the two of them were here to look at Miss Seventh under the order of the Lord Hou, neither of them turned their attention to the ancestral hall.

The gate of the ancestral hall is locked, where can a three-year-old baby go? They also sent people to guard them. In the eyes of the two of them, it was really superfluous.

On the side of the road, the passing maid greeted the two of them: "A Ding, Ali, are you still guarding?" 

The two turned their heads and immediately laughed and said: "Yo, it turns out to be Sister Silver Hairpin, where are you playing? Come?" 

The oriole-like delicate voice said: "But I can't be your elder sister, where did you two such big brothers come from at such a young age. Besides, I am a small inner house Maid, how can you compare to the fact that you are in and out of Hou Ye all day long, you have worked hard and made great achievements."

A Ding and A Li were very happy when they heard this, who wouldn't like to be held by others. Although his  face was already full of joy, he still said modestly: "Where, where, it's all raised by the Lord..." 

The maid Yinzhu looked at the ancestral hall behind the two of them, and her face was sad. Said: "This time Miss Qi made such a big noise, don't know how Lord Hou will deal with it in the end?" 

A Ding and Ali looked at each other. The matter of Miss Seven is coming. You must know that the owner of the silver hairpin doesn't like this Miss Seven very much. 

However, that has nothing to do with them, the master's business, they can't control the servant. Adin never asked much about the twists and turns, and his mouth was very tight. 

However, next to him, Ali's eyes kept staring at the beautiful silver hairpin, an unnatural blush flashed across his face, he scratched his head and said hesitantly:

"Hou... Lord Hou rushed to the court. Before going out, he didn't say any way to deal with it. He just told us to look at Miss Qi first..."

A Ding on the side frowned and stabbed Ali with his elbow. His arm grabbed, reminding him with disapproval on his face.

"It's not a big deal anyway..." 

Ali, who had reacted, turned his head to look at Adin and muttered. "Why can't you tell..." 

As if he didn't see the lawsuit between the two of them, Yin Zhuang still smiled and rounded up the scene, and then turned around and left on the pretext that he still had something to do.

Ali was still looking at the receding back of the silver hairpin, A Ding looked at him reluctantly, laughed twice, and said slowly, "Don't look at it, with your stupid appearance, people can like you?"

Ali retracted his gaze, turned his head, and said unconvincingly to the person beside him, "don't want to be more jealous..." He heard a sneer from the other side.

Having been by Lord Hou's side for so many years, I have seen many people inside and out. Adin asked himself that he still has some visions. These big maids, who have a face in front of the master, have eyes that look like they grow on the top of their heads, and they are too arrogant and rude to other servants.

People who are so difficult to talk to on weekdays suddenly talk and laugh with you today, with a soft and docile face, not because they have no intentions, but for what...

Adin looked at the person who was still happy in front of him.

It's that fool, who's been in a daze all day, and doesn't even know what people say.

In the west courtyard, in front of the desk, the person who was picking up a pen and practicing calligraphy saw the figure appearing at the door of the house. Said:

"How is it! How is it! Have you heard all about it?"