Untitled Part 51

After traveling for a few days, the big ship stopped on the shore, and the rest of the road needed to be changed to a carriage.

In the past few days, Han Jue's small boost has been quite powerful, and the atmosphere between Han Yiyi and Ye Qingchen has become ambiguous. 

Love and hate, the most lingering sorrow.

But this is an adult's choice, whether it's good or bad, you have to suffer by yourself. No one can save a person who is not clear-headed and is obsessed with it all the time.

When disembarking, Feng Ying came over to say goodbye to PeiPei. He had other tasks to do, so he could only send it here.

"Miss Ali, you should take care of yourself next time you have a chance, brother Ying will show you my newly designed big boat." Feng Ying gave a hearty smile.

These days, he has spent the most time with Miss A Li. What he didn't expect is that this little girl has been listening to him talk about the boring knowledge of ships and even listened to it with great interest.

However, he also saw that this little girl was estranged from her parents and had a cold relationship.

Although Feng Ying has always been carefree, he also understands that coquettish children have candy to eat. The five fingers are all of different lengths, not to mention the hearts of the people. Various side branches with mixed interests.

At first, he was just a concubine of a side family, with a big brother who was highly regarded, and a younger brother who was well-loved.

And he was caught in the middle, neither above nor below, because of his quirky temper since he was a child, he was not loved by his father and aunt. Until his talent in shipbuilding was revealed, he was brought to the master's family and cultivated with all his heart.

Only then did his father and aunt pay more attention to him, they kept asking questions all day long. He Feng Ying, the third son who had been neglected by them in the past, suddenly became their favorite.

After seeing everything clearly, he left the house and would not go back unless necessary.

Feng Ying lowered his head and looked at the little doll who was not as tall as his waist, feeling a little worried in his heart.

Although, now the prince is eager to make up for the past debts, Miss A Li's mother also seems to be very concerned about her appearance.

However, for a child who will not be courteous and good-looking, who can guarantee that parents will always take it to heart in the future? Especially in the backyard of the royal family, worried that this taciturn child will suffer a loss. Feng Ying reminded the peipei,

"Nowadays There is still Yin Lingxiang, the younger sister of Concubine Yin, who lives in Prince Cheng's mansion. She is a stubborn and willful master. Relying on the prince and her sister, she is domineering in the palace. If she bullies you, don't keep silent and suffer grievances, you must report to the lord in time, let the lord punish her."

"That way the savage girl's behavior will be restrained. Otherwise, she will see you as a bully, and will try to bully you next time."

This is Feng Ying's experience talk.

Several times, he went to Prince Cheng's mansion to talk to the prince about shipbuilding. Not only did he have a good meal, but Yin Lingxiang's girl insisted on correcting his rules and was defiant. At first, since she was a girl and a guest of the prince, he was generous and didn't care about her.

Unexpectedly, the savage girl intensified.

He ignored her but she pestered him not to leave. When he wasn't paying attention, she grabbed the blueprint in his hand and threw it into the pond, making him spend a few nights in vain.

In the end, he couldn't bear it anymore and went to King Cheng. 

After being reprimanded by the king, Yin Lingxiang restrained herself. But every time she saw him after that, she would sneer with my words first. It's just that he doesn't know what the concubine Yin side is blowing with Cheng Wang, Wang Ye is still happy to watch the fun. Wanting to match him and Yin Lingxiang, so he doesn't dare to enter the palace anymore.