Part 5

At this moment, Qi Yan seemed a little helpless.

He had never been with such a small baby before, and when he heard the cub's voice, he was a little anxious to ask if she was hungry or had something uncomfortable...

Seeing that the cub was angry, the system was afraid, if she was found to be different, she quickly diverted her attention,【PeiZai er, this person is the big villain in this world...】

"Ah?"

What is a villain?

The little dragon cub just out of the shell doesn't understand.

【The villain is...】The system hesitated for a moment, carefully thought about some of the descriptions of the villain in many books, and summarized it, and then said:

【The villain is against the male and female protagonists, causing heavy damage to the happiness of the male and female protagonists. Obstruction, a character that scares everyone.】

"Ahhh!" Cubs got excited.

Then I'm going to be the villain!

This title not only sounds imposing,

but also makes everyone feel afraid,

that is the strongest!

Xiaolongzai, who had always been ignorant, was suddenly enlightened, and finally found her purpose in life in the future. Ah, no, it's Longsheng's goal!

She wants to be the strongest villain in the world!

【Hey! Hey! That's not the case!】

The system hurriedly stopped the little brat with inexplicably excited expressions on her face.

Crooked! Crooked!

It was too late, the young cub found her dream, immersed in the desire to be the villain, and ignored the system's words.

"Ah!"

The big round, clear eyes stared at Qi Yan again, and suddenly felt that the person in front of him became much more cute and pleasing to the eye.

After all, she is a dragon cub with the grand desire to be the most powerful villain in the world. The villain in front of her is also on her side, so she can barely count herself.

As the strongest villain in the world, she is the eldest and must know how to take care of her younger brother.

If that's the case, then she should be generous about disturbing her sleep, and don't care about him...

Suddenly,

a straw-woven green grasshopper appeared in front of Cub Cub's eyes and her big black eyes couldn't move. Staring closely at this very novel thing for her.

Seeing the little baby happily looking at the grasshopper Qi Yan finally breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at the thing in his hand again, a trace of loneliness slipped in his eyes.

This was also made up by Li Gonggong, who took care of him when he was locked in the small courtyard in the palace.

At that time, he was still young, Eunuch Li was often absent, and he was often the only one left in the desolate and dilapidated courtyard. If you can't get enough food and clothing, how can you have fun? 

Fortunately, there was never a shortage of weeds there, and there were a bunch of small animals made of straw to accompany him through the desolate childhood...

He used to make up a house of grass toys, but the fire took away everything he had.

Brows wrinkled, You Sen's eyes slid through the dark light, with the ruthless eyes and breath of destroying the world, the wolves who shrank aside couldn't help but arch their bodies and became vigilant.

There was a sudden warmth and softness on the fingers.

Looking down, it turned out that it was the baby's soft little hand gripping his little finger tightly.

The eyebrows gradually eased.

" Ah ah!"

Pei Pei was very dissatisfied, the little brother in front of her was really ignorant.

Knowing that she is a cub now, she can't sit up yet. His hand on the grasshopper was still shaking.

Is it sick?

Alas, when she recovers her mana, she will help him heal. Who made her his boss...

System:【...】

**

Xuanhe Palace is where Emperor Yue routinely reviews memorials. .

Today is a little more unnoticeable tension...

The lights in the inner room are bright, Emperor Yue stood with his hands behind his back, and focused on the boundary between Qi and Yue on the hanging map.

In the middle of the long golden silk nanmu desk is a memorial marked with vermilion rush.

The servant led Wei Yuan inside, and said respectfully to Emperor Yue: "Your Majesty, the Minister of Guard is here."

Wei Yuan saluted: "Your Majesty."

Hearing the sound, Emperor Yue did not turn his head, just raised his hand and pointed at the desk: "That's the book that was expedited from the border city, look at it."