Untitled Part 110

Soon it was discovered that recently, the third aunts, six mothers and eight aunts, who were usually broken-mouthed, were having troubles at home. 

First, her own man lost his errand inexplicably, then the whole family quarreled endlessly.

Somehow, this unfortunate thing is not over yet. When they woke up one morning, they found they could no longer speak and became mute.

People in the village saw that their homes were all disgusted with black faces, and they would hide if they could hide like a plague god.

Knowing that these families are usually human, they couldn't help but pouted.

Don't you have to stay far away? 

don't say anything else, just say that the Zhang and Sun families at the head of the village got married, and had already been hired by three books and six rituals. 

But these people are so stubborn that they don't look good to others, and go around telling people that the girl from the Zhang family has behaved badly and hugged a strange man by the river. One by one said vividly, as if seeing it with their own eyes.

The rumor spread, and it reached the ears of the Sun family. Their family immediately took people to Zhang's house to withdraw from the marriage. They said that your girl was of bad character. If such a woman was married, it would be a shame for their family. Let the old Zhang family not listen to any explanations. .

In the village, such a little thing could not be concealed, and it was rumored for a while.

Until the Zhang family girl had to choose to hang herself to prove her innocence. Fortunately, the old couple was worried that their daughter would go home and took a look, only to find out in time that they had saved the person, otherwise, the white-haired would send the black-haired and make a big crime.

It's not just the girl from the Zhang family. The second widow Liu, who had a dead man in the next village was rumored to be stealing the man. The He family's, the Lin family's, whichever attracted the attention of these people, must be slandered.

They just let their mouths speak happily. Pity these people, who have been tortured by gossip.

The second widow Liu had inexplicably carried the reputation of being a thief, and cried all day long, but no matter how she explained it, the people around her would always look at her with strange eyes.

Even when she usually went to the street to buy vegetables, there would be those hooligans to stop and harass her, which made her hate and fear.

Even with the unmarried sisters and nieces of her parents' family, there is still no good family willing to marry. The people who come to propose marriage are either slackers who can't afford a wife, or widows with dead wives and several children. 

When the matchmaker heard that it was her widow Liu Er's family, she didn't say anything nice. Your girl has such a reputation, why are you picky, so angry that the Liu family directly picked up the broom and chased them away.

Originally, the culprits could not be found for these people who were trapped by the rumors. Unexpectedly, the few leading rumors and slanders were suddenly exposed like this. Now, when the bitter masters in the past learned who was the culprit of their own family, they immediately called a large group of people to knock on the door, and making trouble.

Watching the liveliness continue, the neighbors are talking a lot, this is afraid that the mouth is not virtuous and will be retributed.

From now on, you can't keep your mouth broken, or you'll end up in hell...

**

Without the harassment of the bully, Ah Qing and the cubs returned to their usual calm and happy life.

However, this quiet day did not last a few days.

That day, Zaizai was sitting in front of the threshold, nibbling on sweet-scented osmanthus cake, while watching Fat Ball being beaten by the group for the 32nd time.

Afterwards, Cubzai got up, patted the pastry crumbs on the chest of her clothes, then picked up little Papa to wiped her hands.

The osmanthus cakes are all eaten, and the group fight is still not over.

Just when the cub was thinking about whether it should be changed to a fat pet, there was a sudden sound of hooves outside.

At this time, Ah Qing had quickly walked out of the back room, exuding a cold killing intent.

She looked at the closed door with a serious expression, and quietly touched the dagger hidden in her waist with one hand. Judging from the sound of the vibrations, there were about four or five people coming, all of whom were Lianjiazi. Although there were not many people, Ah Qing did not dare to be careless.

Zaizai was pushed into the room by A Qing immediately, she quietly stuck her head out and looked at A Qing who was guarding the door, her brows furrowed.

Who is the one?

"Dong dong dong!" There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" A Qing asked in a steady voice across the wooden door.

A rough male voice came from outside the door, "We're here to find someone, is this Mrs. Su's house?"

Mrs. Su?

Ah Qing's eyes were full of doubts, weren't these people here for them?

Soon, she replied calmly: "You are wrong."

The people outside the door whispered softly, did they find the wrong one? The man who knocked on the door turned his head and asked the people behind him, "Have you figured out, is this the one?"

"That's right, isn't it the one under the jujube tree?"

"Here There are more than one family!"

"How about, go ask another family?"

The man standing beside the horse suddenly came back to his senses, he slapped his head, and said a little embarrassedly: "Ah, I remembered, the man said It seems to be the one on the left of the jujube tree..."

The other men frowned, turned to look at him, and scolded: "You said that you can't handle such a little errand, it's a mistake. The matter of the lords, I will tell you to go back and forth." 

"Okay, don't talk about it, didn't I just remember it."

"Why, I almost missed the matter of the masters, we can't tell you two. The sentence is over..."

Inside the wooden door, Ah Qing still maintained her previous vigilance, and quietly listened to the quarrels of several people outside the door. Just as she took a breath and about to step back, there was another rapid sound of hooves outside the door.

Seeing the person coming, the quarrel suddenly stopped.

Several men bowed respectfully on the ground and said, "Meet Your Excellency." 

The man was wearing a bamboo-blue kesi brocade robe. He glanced at the surrounding environment, his brows were faintly wrinkled, and he said coldly:

"Have you found it?"

"Report to your lord, found it." Several people quickly replied, and then brought the man to the yard door on the left. There is no mention of the wrong place just now.

"Dong Dong!" One of them took the initiative to knock on the door.

Soon, the courtyard door opened.

"Who are you looking for?" 

It was Xiang'er who came to open the door. At first, she looked at a few strange men outside the door with a wary expression. Until she saw the man riding a horse not far away, her face changed suddenly. She said with a trembling voice: "Shi, Shizi..." 

The man gave her a cold look, and then he looked into the courtyard.

"Xian'er, who is it?" Madam Su, who was embroidering in the room, didn't hear the answer for a long time, and looked a little puzzled.

It was quiet outside, no sound at all.

Worrying in her heart, she put down the embroidered handkerchief in her hand, got up and walked outside the house.

"Xiang..."

She was stunned when she saw the people standing in the yard.

Hearing the footsteps, the man turned around and looked at the woman in front of him with complicated eyes: "Li Niang, you are still alive..."

That familiar figure, that familiar voice, and that face that I haven't seen for a long time ...

Unconsciously, Su Liniang's eyes were wet, and she didn't know where to start with a thousand words. She didn't know how to explain it to the person in front of her.

Right at this time,

"Mother, I'm back!"

Brother Huai went home from school. Just as soon as entered the door, he saw a bunch of strangers standing in the yard. He asked Su Li Niang a little scared, "Mother, who are they?"

Su Li Niang's eyes were red and she didn't answer.

The man frowned at first, looked at the boy in front of him carefully, then turned his head and looked at Su Liniang in front of him. Seeing the woman's evasive eyes, the corner of the man's mouth evoked a bitter and complicated smile.

He said solemnly: "I'm afraid, we should have a good talk..."

...

After Ah Qing listened to the movement next door and determined that this group of people was not a threat to them, she put away the dagger.

The cub also came out of the house.

They looked at the yard next door in unison, then turned their heads to look at each other.

Ah Qing said, "I'm afraid the origin of this lady Su is not simple..."

From the first time she saw it, Ah Qing realized that there was something wrong with Lady Su and her maid Xiang'er, who lived in the yard next door. However, thinking that the two weak women who were powerless would not pose any threat to them, they did not go to investigate.

I just don't know, what does this sudden man have to do with her?

He and the people he brought had martial arts skills. Even though they were wearing plain clothes, Ah Qing could still tell that these people were from the army.

Just in case, Ah Qing decided to go check out the entanglements between these people.