Part 129

As soon as it was dawn, white smoke rose from the foot of the mountain.

Lin Fei is adding firewood and boiling water.

No one usually comes to the edge of this mountain, he lives here alone. there is no electricity, he will cook with dim candle light; there is no well, he will take a bucket to the mountain to pick up spring water and store it in the water tank;

he will pick some mushrooms from the mountain to sell in the town, and also in the town Do some odd jobs to earn some money to buy salt...

Lin Fei has lived such a life for many years.

The cub woke up, looked at the beam of the cobwebs, Wu Liuliu blinked a few times, and it took a long time to realize where she was. The short legs kicked hard a few times, but the quilt didn't open; wanted to turn over, but couldn't turn it over for a long time.

In the end, she could only hold her small mouth, squeaked, waving her small hands and babbled.

Hearing the movement from the bed, the person who was standing beside the pot to boil the water turned around with a look of surprise on his face, as if he didn't expect the little baby to wake up so early.

He stood up and came over.

Lin Fei looked at the doll who was eating her little hand, and said in a low voice,

"Are you hungry?"

He turned his head and glanced at the water that had not yet boiled. Iron pot, "The rice soup hasn't been cooked yet, we have to wait for a while..."

"Yah?"

It seemed that she didn't understand what he was saying. Under thick black eyelashes, a pair of big black grape-like eyes blinked and blinked. 

Yes, the two short legs are still constantly pushing on the quilt.

Lin Fei first closed the quilt on the little doll and covered her; then got up and found a clean cotton cloth, and wiped the saliva from her mouth. After thinking for a while, he took the pillow on the bed and piled it on the edge of the bed to prevent the moving baby from accidentally falling off the bed.

After doing this, he sat back next to the iron pot that was burning the fire, and silently watched the burning firewood on the stove built with a few stones.

Lin Fei didn't like to talk. He was the only one living at the foot of the mountain. He was used to being alone and not dealing with people. In the quiet and silent environment, there are usually only the chirping of birds coming from the mountains.

At this moment, listening to the non-stop voice of the little doll behind him added a bit of liveliness to the cold atmosphere.

Lin Fei no longer stared at the pot of boiling water, turned his head from time to time, glanced at the cub who was still struggling with her short legs on the bed, with an imperceptible smile in his usually quiet eyes.

After the rice soup was cooked, he put the bowl in the water to cool, and when he felt that the temperature was almost the same, Lin Fei picked up the wooden spoon.

Prepare to feed it spoon by spoon to the cubs who are still squatting.

"Pfft—" The spoon is for adults, and the little mouth of the cub can't cover it, and it is full of sticky mouth. Most of the rice soup flows down the chin and into the neck. There is no small spoon at home, although Lin Fei has been careful again and again, it is still the same as the feeding situation last night.

He quickly picked up the little doll and wiped her mouth with a towel. Finally, he took another clean clothes and put them on.

The adult's T-shirt was worn on the little doll, which was a few months old, and it did not fit well, but there was no suitable clothes for the cub to wear. Lin Fei tied several knots on his clothes, barely wrapping the little doll. He glanced outside, thought about it, and took another piece of clothes to put on it.

Three layers inside and out.

After a difficult breakfast,

Lin Fei was supposed to go to work today, but looking at the little baby on the bed, he lowered his head and fell silent. 

worry he won't be able to go today.

The crooked wooden door opened, and the cold morning wind blew in, mixed with the smell of wild grass in the mountains.