Part 168

The former Tan family has become a thing of the past. 

Today, the "Tan family" logo in front of the company building has been removed and replaced by the word "Mingfei".

Since "Ming Fei" replaced "Tan's", the person behind it has been mysterious and invisible. it has also been very low-key to the outside world. But its rapid expansion is not for anyone to ignore. In just two years, "Ming Fei" was enough to tie with "Tiansheng", and even had a tendency to overtake "Tiansheng".

With each passing day, time is passing and technology is developing, but "Tiansheng", the leader in the field of new materials, has been stagnant and stopped in the past.

Facing the development trend of the industry, Li Yuanzhi also knows the problems of her own company. To move forward, she must make a comprehensive rectification of Tiansheng.

However, this is bound to offend the interests of some seniors in the company. In order to protect their own interests, their opposition is also the loudest and fiercest.

These people also include partners who used to stand against Pei Jiming on their side. In order to coordinate the interests of all parties and prevent them from defecting to Pei Jiming's side, Li Yuanzhi once promised them many benefits, but now, all these have changed and become the key to hinder the development of Tiansheng.

After Lin Fei took over the company, he soon discovered the problems in it. He talked to Li Yuanzhi, but as the company's largest shareholder, she chose to compromise and did not plan to continue this topic.

Now, here comes the problem.

In the face of the sharp reduction of her company's market share, Li Yuanzhi was no longer in the mood to stay at home, and visited the company for several days and held a shareholders' meeting.

After several meetings, it was still the same, and no one was willing to take a step back and give up their own rights and interests.

Someone said unhappily:

"Li Dong, you and Pei Dong had such an unpleasant quarrel at the time, but we are stay behind your back. Now, killing a donkey is not the way to kill a horse!"

"How do you want to change it, we have No matter, but what belongs to us must not be moved!"

"If you insist on doing this, then we have to talk to Dong Pei..."

Li Yuanzhi couldn't help sighing in the face of the tough attitude of all parties, and finally chose to keep everything as it is, not change, not move.

After Lin Fei talked with Li Yuanzhi several times to no avail, he didn't mention it again.

---

Time passed quickly.

Since the death of the old man of the Tan family, the Tan family can't support it anymore. Due to the problems of their own products, they lost a lot of money before the remaining property was divided up.

The sanatorium under the Tan family's name eventually went bankrupt due to poor capital turnover.

Crazy Tan Rujing was sent to a real mental hospital in the suburbs. Compared with the sanatoriums of the past, the conditions here can be said to be one heaven and one underground.

"I'm not crazy!" Tan Rujing shouted hoarsely to the people around her.

The doctors and nurses standing outside the door looked indifferently and calmly as the people in front of them kept tearing the sheets on their beds, recording her files in their hands. They have seen this situation a lot, they all say they are not crazy, but looking at the behavior of these people, it seems that they are not only crazy, they are clearly terminally ill.

After writing the case file, the doctor put the pen back into his chest pocket and instructed the nurse around him:

"Be careful on weekdays, don't get too close to her, this patient obviously has a tendency to attack..."

"I don't Crazy!" 

The disheveled Tan Rujing noticed the people outside the door and rushed towards the closed door, slamming the door while shouting, "I'm really not crazy!" 

After a few steps back, he didn't dare to go forward again. When he saw the doctor turned and left, he immediately followed behind and left here.

No one looked back, and no one cared what she said.

Isn't it obvious, what psychopath would say he's crazy.

"I'm not crazy..." Seeing everyone leaving, Tan Rujing slumped to the ground leaning against the door. She tugged at her hair, and kept mumbling to herself, "I'm not crazy, why don't you believe me..."

She felt that her mind sometimes clear, sometimes confused. she couldn't distinguish between reality and illusion. Tan Rujing knew that her situation was not right, but she was sent here before she could tell her parents about it. Until now, no one has come to see her.

After heavy blows, Boss Tan's family is no longer in the mood to take care of this daughter. She has worn out all their affection and patience.

Boss Tan didn't give up thinking about making a comeback and was going to take the last bit of money in the family to give it a shot, but Mrs. Tan refused to agree to save the remaining money in the family and future life, so the two quarreled all day long.

Now Tan Rujing is soberly looking at this ward, the peeling walls, the sheets stained with black stains, the windows locked by iron railings... 

It's like falling into hell, she couldn't bear it anymore and shouted Then she fell to the ground in despair.

----

Li Yuanzhi went out early and returned late everyday, worrying about things in the company.

Before going out, she could not help frowning when she saw Lin Fei preparing to go out to play with Peipei. What time is it now, not staying in the company, and still free to take the children out to play.

Li Yuanzhi stopped Lin Fei and said solemnly, "Don't you know that the company is busy right now..."

Lin Fei took Peipei into the car without hesitation, asked her to wait for him in the car, and then turned around. he said,

"I know."

"You know you still..." Li Yuanzhi looked at the indifferent expression on Lin Fei's face, without a trace of worry, and couldn't help but forget what she wanted to say next. These days, in order to formulate the company's next development strategy, she works hard and is too busy.

Li Yuanzhi couldn't hide his disappointment.

Sure enough, after all...

She gave Lin Fei a deep look, turned her head angrily and refused to say a word to him.

Lin Fei looked at Li Yuanzhi's leaving back, didn't care what she thought of him.

The decision of the company is in her hands. As long as she is not determined to change, no matter what he does, the final result will be the same.

"Feifei, hurry up!" Zizai, who already waiting anxiously in the car, stuck her head out and urged Lin Fei.

"Coming soon." He turned his head and smiled.

It's sunny today, perfect for a trip, don't lose the spirit...

----

in an unremarkable van nearby.

Mineral water bottles and bags of bread are all ready. Reporter Liu and his little assistant have been here all morning.

After squatting down the building for so many days, he vowed to take pictures of the person behind that swallowed the Tan familybig cake, and be the first to grab the big news on the front page.

Just when he thought that today was unsuccessful again, the phone rang. The editor-in-chief shouted impatiently with his loud voice: 

"Hurry up, the press conference is about to start, you are the closest, go up and grab a good spot first!"

Reporter Liu: "!"

press conference ? !

Dare he squatted lonely!

Tan's first press conference after the acquisition was definitely the center of attention.

When reporters from major financial magazines received the news, they immediately sent people over.

Under the spotlight,

The door opened, and the man at the end walked slowly, surrounded by assistants and bodyguards...