Part 144

Shiny leather shoes, straight trousers. the man standing tall on the stairs, holding the black-gold handrail on one hand, his eyes are full of arrogance.

Lin Fei glanced at him lightly, then looked away.

He walked to the dining table with Cub Cub, lowered his head and asked in a warm voice, "Are you hungry?"

Cub hugged his neck and nodded. "hungry."

Although before Lin Fei came back, she had eaten two cakes, a carton of milk and three oranges.

However, of course, these will not tell him.

Lin Fei put the cub on the chair, then entered the kitchen and asked the aunt who was taking care of the cub what she had eaten this afternoon.

Although he is not by Zizai's side, of course he who knows Zizai understands how big the appetite of the little guy is, but the capacity of the little belly does not match.

At this moment, the person standing on the stairs saw that the other party ignored his movements, the expression on his face suddenly became extremely ugly.

Li Yuanzhi stood under the stairs, glanced at Lin Fei's direction, turned around again, looked up at her little son on the stairs, and said speechlessly, 

"Do you need to ask Aunt Zhang to go up and help you down?"

She recalled before going upstairs he fell so hard, must have been hurting his butt for a while now, so he can't move...

"No need." Pei Yan, who still maintained the arrogance of the boss, said coldly.

Li Yuanzhi sighed, then turned around and left, leaving him alone.

Seeing the back of his mother leaving, Pei Yan's expression became even more gloomy.

The servant had already put all the meals on the long table. Lin Fei carried the cub to her exclusive child seat, tied a pink pocket on her chest and sat down next to her.

Li Yuanzhi was already seated in the main seat. Seeing that Pei Yan hadn't come down for a long time, she urged again with a bad expression.

"Xiaoyan, why haven't you come down yet?"

Pei Jiming is now keeping his home outside, it is rare to come back once every ten days and a half months. 

Now, seeing that Pei Yan, who originally said he would not go home, came back, Li Yuanzhi was secretly happy. This was the first family dinner for the two brothers since the eldest son came back. Li Yuanzhi didn't want Pei Yan to use such an indifferent attitude to welcome his brother, who had been suffering for more than 20 years, home.

Hearing his mother calling him to eat, Pei Yan was still standing on the stairs until his legs felt numb. He glanced at the surroundings where no one was around and finally supported the handrail of the stairs and his waist to limped down stairs awkwardly.

In fact, he could turned back to the room and asked the servant to bring the meal. he didn't have to go down and sit with the annoying person to eat. But thinking of his original intention of embarrassing Lin Fei, he still endured the pain from his buttocks, pretending nothing happened and sat at the dining table.

"You're not a child anymore."

Li Yuanzhi looked at Pei Yan, who had waited for a long time to come down and sat next to Pei Yan, who still looked indifferent and didn't say hello to Pei Fei.

"Why don't you even understand such basic etiquette rules? Did we teach you this way before?"

"Hey!" Pei Yan sneered, looking at Lin Fei who was sitting across from him, and said coldly, "Don't wait. Talking about my tutor. you haven't introduced to me who this gentleman is in our house?"

Li Yuanzhi frowned and glanced at him, "I thought you already knew?" don't know if Pei Yan really doesn't know, or Pretending not to know, she said solemnly: "I told you on the phone earlier, I have brought your elder brother and niece home..."

"Sorry, there have been too many things recently, I accidentally forgot..." Pei Yan chuckled lightly, lowered his eyes and fiddled with his cufflinks.

Although he said apologetic words, his face was still indifferent.

Lin Fei, who was sitting opposite, glanced at the people sitting opposite the dining table. ignored the lawsuit in the words of the mother and son, and could not see any emotions.

At this time, the children's meal for the cub was ready, he took the small bowl from the nanny and prepared to feed the cub.

Zaizai reluctantly looked away from the shiny elbows on the table and looked at the dinner in front of her.

The nutritious rice paste with carrot juice and spinach juice looks yellow and green in color. If you really want to say what color it is, it is probably earthy green.

Green accounts for most of it, and you can see how much spinach juice is added to it.

The cubs around the pockets flattened the old man's mouth, clenched her two small fists, and looked sad.

She doesn't eat vegetables!

Lin Fei lowered his head, the corner of his mouth slightly raised a smile.

He held a small spoon with his big, well-jointed hand and stirred it skillfully for a few times. When the heat in the bowl had almost dissipated, he scooped up a small half spoon and fed it to the cub's mouth.

"Ah—" Zizai closed his eyes tightly, opened his mouth wide, and quickly "Ouch".

If you don't watch it, it doesn't feel so bad.

Lin Fei looked at Zizai's frown and the smile on the corner of his mouth became even stronger.

Seeing how difficult it was for the cub to eat, the system couldn't help but said, 【"Aren't you not picky eaters before?" 】

Zizai: 【╯^╰】

The system sighed and said: 【I think you were more obedient before, what to eat for what, where is it like now, you won't eat a single bite of vegetables...】

Zaizai: 【Some to pick, of course be picky! 】

She still prefers meat.