Part 171

Pei Yan played outside and didn't come backuntil dawn. the woman sitting on the sofa also looked for him outside for almost one night, and after that, she waited on the sofa until dawn, heard the footsteps at the door, immediately got up to open the door .

"You're back!"

Seeing Pei Yan, Xue Lingling finally let go of her dangling heart. 

She worriedly, "Where have you been, I..."

I searched for you all night...

Xue Lingling wanted to say that she was worried, afraid of what might happened to him, wanted to tell him how scared she was when she went out last night, but in the end all the words stopped and didn't say anything.

"Are you hungry, I'll cook a bowl of noodles for you..."

"No, I'm a little tired, go to sleep first, don't call me." 

The man passed by her and walked in the bedroom without wanting to talk more. Xue Lingling was still in place, staring blankly at Pei Yan's back, as if... something was different.

No, it should be said that this is his original appearance.

Xue Lingling felt that Pei Yan was both familiar and unfamiliar, which made her panic.

"It's better to eat before going to sleep..." Xue Lingling chased behind him to persuade, and wanted to ask him where he went last night.

"Just went out and had a few glasses of wine with friends." Pei Yan replied while taking off his coat. Seeing that Pei Yan didn't want to talk any more, Xue Lingling couldn't keep asking questions even though she had doubts.

Take his coat.

"You have a good rest."

After saying that, she walked out slowly and gently closed the bedroom door. In the quiet apartment, the woman was holding the man's alcohol-stained clothes, ready to put them in the laundry basket. Suddenly, she noticed a black hair tangled in the collar.

Xue Lingling picked it up. The hair is very long and thin, and there is a faint scent of perfume. As if realizing something, the woman's face suddenly turned ugly. Her fingers gripped the long hair tightly.

Trust him.

Xue Lingling told herself in a low voice that it was just a piece of hair, maybe it was accidentally stuck somewhere. They finally got together again, and they can no longer give each other a little more space like before.

But once the doubt is buried, it will only keep taking root and sprout until the day it breaks out of the ground.

Since Pei Yan came back, the two of them pretended to be concerned and maintained their apparent calm. The more times Pei Yan went out, Xue Lingling could no longer deceive herself and chose to quietly follow behind him.

She saw him walk into the private club that she couldn't get into, so she waited for a long time in a nearby coffee shop until he came out.

Late at night, the coffee shop was closed. Xue Lingling stood tenaciously at the intersection and looked at him who came out surrounded by a group of people.

He stood in the middle of the crowd, and the surroundings were so lively, just like in those days.

She didn't speak to stop him, quietly turned and left alone. Because she saw that the group of people standing at the door of the clubhouse all had a beautiful female companion in their arms, and Pei Yan was no exception.

"But it's all a show." That's how he explained to her.

Does she believe it?

How familiar is this scene.

Compared with the past, now he is at least willing to find an excuse to coax her. According to her previous temperament, shouldn't she just accept it with gratitude?

The country is easy to change, but the nature is hard to change.

Xue Lingling thought Pei Yan had changed and was no longer the one who always hurt her, but it turned out that he had never changed. In the end, the wedding of Pei Yan and Xue Lingling was not completed. Not because their relationship broke up, but because Pei Yan was arrested.

On the second day after his quarrel with her, the police tortured Pei Yan directly in front of Xue Lingling.

Not only him, but Pei Jiming was also arrested.

The father and son entered the game together and were charged with money laundering. How did it become like this?

"Dad—" The voice was sad, full of anger and puzzlement.

Pei Yan questioned the good father whom he had always trusted and respected. However, the other party is also overwhelmed now, and has no mood to explain to him.

How did it happen?

To be precise, it is Laozi pits his son.

The investment partners that Pei Jiming met at the wine table not only had unclean backgrounds, but also had unclean sources of money. But it hides deeply, exchanging small profits for big profits, and the final purpose is to successfully launder his own money ashore.

Pei Jiming, who thought he had been immersed in the shopping mall for many years, finally couldn't resist the greed in his heart, and fell into it. He invested a lot of money in the so-called "cornucopia" project. When he realized that something was wrong, the money was trapped and he couldn't get out.

Like a black hole, he kept pouring money into it, trying to recover his losses. Later, Pei Jiming realized that his existing assets were running out, and most of them were in the so-called investment project account. After he thought about it, there were still a bunch of lovers and illegitimate children waiting for him to make money, and he was reluctant to continue using money in his account. So, he put his mind on Pei Yan.

There are many properties in Pei Yan's name, which Li Yuanzhi bought for him when he was become an adult. All are located in prime areas and are of a great value.

At that time, although Li Yuanzhi did not deal with Pei Jiming, he was always generous to his son. Except that the company's shares cannot be moved temporarily, he is never stingy in terms of money.

If it was in the past, of course the embarrassing Pei Jiming would not have made up his mind on this, but now, it is still important to solve his own crisis first. After some tricks by Pei Jiming, Pei Yan successfully fell into this deep pit, thinking that his father was only temporarily unable to capitalize.

After the other party was arrested, he still wanted to drag a few more people into the water, insisting that it was cooperation.

In a capital account, there is money invested by Pei Jiming and Pei Yan, as well as money invested by others.

Black and white are mixed together, and the money is not clean.