Untitled Part 79

After losing a golden island, the various forces in the imperial city were unwilling, they all petitioned to attack the Long Scarf Gang, wanting to take back the gold mine that originally belonged to them.

Although the ideal is great, the reality is very thin.

The big ship they sent out was defeated.

Leave the boat the people detained, and give money to redeem themselves. This set of fixed procedures, the long scarf has been very skilled at helping everyone. Whether it's a boat, even if the emperor's old man comes in person, he will be treated the same.

After a few fights, lost a few times.

The official army is really helpless, this is a hard bone to crack. Had to report to the top, at sea, they are not opponents. If it goes on like this, afraid that the navy will collapse.

Why

because their team is almost empty.

If you fight once, there will be fewer people on the boat. The soldiers under their command were all detained by the long scarf gang, and only a few generals were released to return for ransom.

However, the above did not give approval for a long time, just let them continue to increase their troops. And they have no money to redeem people, so they have to drag

Jinjin Island like this all the time.

A group of people carry logs on their shoulders and build houses; a group of people pick up their sleeves and bare their arms in the wasteland hoeing and weeding; There are also people who plant saplings, build fences and pave roads, feed pigs and vegetables on the top of the back hill.

A thriving, hot look.

"It's time to eat!"

With a loud cry, the busy men in the fields, on the barren hills and on the shore of the island all immediately put down their work and rushed to the place where the meal was served.

"It's quick and easy to line up." 

In front of a few big rice buckets, Aunt He saw the chaotic scene in front of her, and slapped the big spoon in her hand angrily, scolding in her mouth, "I told you to line up and starve to death one by one. Reincarnated."

Isn't he already so hungry that his chest is sticking to his back after worked hard all morning.

However, when they heard the sound in their ears, the unkempt men still lined up habitually.

Several younger girls are also helping to make rice and distribute tableware, their movements are skillful and quick.

"All line up, no jumping in line" Facing a group of men taller than them, there was no fear on their face, and her clear voice was pungent and hearty.

"If anyone dares to be disobedient, don't eat."

The long queue lined up, all honest and no one dared to cause trouble.

"Pop" a spoon. Each person is a bowl full of porridge, which is also a piece of fish mixed with luck.

After making the porridge, these people squatted aside with their rice bowls, hurriedly snorted a few times and finished drinking.

Sticky rice, fragrant and thick, and warm.

There is something in the stomach, and the heavy feeling of fullness makes these people narrow their eyes involuntarily and contentedly. Is this what it feels like to be full? It's good. In the past few years, there have been famines everywhere. It has been a long time since the soldiers were paid for their rations. Before, they could only eat half full every day.

Although it is said that he builds houses and hoes the ground every day, works non-stop. But if you can eat enough, there is hope in this day, it is better than giving your life for nothing.

"If only my mother could eat this kind of meal," a man with several scars on his face muttered while holding the hot porridge in his hand.

The thick and warm rice porridge exudes heat in the palm of the hand, ironing the tired heart unconsciously.

Under the gentle breeze of the sea, a group of people remembered the past, and their sadness gradually rose: "Oh, when my son was born, the family was too poor to open the pot, the daughter-in-law drank thin rice soup all day long in confinement. without milk, the son can only feed it with a few mouthfuls of rice soup." A bearded man next to him said with a gloomy expression, and sighed uncontrollably.

"When my family sent me to join the army, I thought I would be able to eat enough with food and wages, but now who knows it would be like this."

"I miss my father," another slightly childish voice murmured inaudibly.

But his father, who had starved to death a few years ago with a bowl of hot porridge in his hand, and who in the past did not cry out in pain even though he was slashed with a knife, his eyes turned red before he knew it.

The whimpering cry sounded slowly, gradually becoming louder and louder, and the intense emotions were vented. Someone directly cried out to everyone's heart, scolding this cannibalistic world, and angrily scolding the boss who exploited them.