Part 40

"Yeah, you heard it," the cub said happily.

"Well, I heard it." 

Qi Yan smiled and let the cub sit on his arm. Seeing the cub still blinking and looking at himself, after thinking for a while, he continued, "The playing is getting better and better."

Finally, the cub looked proud and happy.

"How did you get here?" Qi Yan said lightly.

Seeing Xiao Budian appear in front of him without incident, Qi Yan finally let go of his heart that had been hanging. However, to be able to find here alone, he guessed, this little guy should have gone through a lot of hardships and twists along the way.

Sure enough, the corner of her raised mouth dropped when she heard it. Immediately, she couldn't wait to file a complaint with Qi Yan, telling her grievances along the way.

"There are bad guys who use ropes to tie the nest and put the nest in a small box. It's very uncomfortable. It's very uncomfortable."

Qi Yan kept listening quietly, frowning slightly.

When I found out that one of the kidnappers was poisoned by needles, and the other was beaten by a wild boar. He finally eased his brows.

"Later," Zaizai talked about being brought home by Tao Qi and Aunt Tao.

"The chick is dead, the duckling is dead, and the pig is dead too," the little milk voice suddenly said in a low voice.

Not knowing what to think of, two small arms wrapped around Qi Yan's neck, and her small head was buried on his shoulders, looking very depressed.

Qi Yan listened to the confused words of the little guy, and didn't say anything, just hugged the little cub tightly and patted her on the back.

He knew that the little cub had grown up a bit. However, the price of each growth is always huge.

Soon, the little cub recovered. Introduce her new friend to Qi Yan.

"It didn't have a home, so it kept coming back with the nest."

"The nest gave it a name, "Fugui", doesn't it sound good?" Cub pointed to the group that was still lying lazily on the stone, said.

"However, he wanted to keep a low profile, for fear that others would be jealous of him when heard this name, so gave him a nickname, Gunbao. In front of other people, you must remember to call him Gunbao."

Qi Yan squinted his eyes and looked at the round ball of fur on the stone, with stubby limbs. There is also the black and white fluff that stands out in contrast to the surrounding scenery.

Hmm, it looks very low-key.

He lowered his head again, looking at her looked a little excited. Qi Yan feel a headache, and finally sighed.

The problem of picking things up everywhere has not changed.

Thinking of the ones at home who was still drinking milk, look at the one in front of him again. This cub doesn't seem to be weaned yet. I'm afraid it won't survive outside alone, so let's raise it first. When they are a little bigger, the little ones will understand.

The nature of beasts predestines them not to live with people all the time.

"Let's go."

Qi Yan was about to take Cub and Gunbao back to the camp.

"The nest can't leave yet." The little milk said.

Qi Yan raised his head suspiciously.

It turned out that Aunt Tao and Tao Qi were still waiting for the cub not far away. Originally, they had already packed their luggage and planned to leave here immediately with peipei. 

However, when we finally got here, the Canglan River is right in front of us, how could the cubs leave?

Aunt Tao and Tao Qi who reacted understood that the family members that the cubs were looking for were here, so they did not plan to leave for the time being. Zaizai is their family's savior, and a young child must not be left here alone.

They rented a place nearby and were going to help Cub find her family before leaving.

"Qi, it's windy, go to the riverside and take a look at the little peipei, don't look back and catch a cold."

Aunt Tao finished the needle and thread in her hand, raised her head again, and called to her son who was chopping wood in the yard. road.

"Understood, mother, I'll go right away."