Part 135

The couple lived opposite, Uncle Fang and Aunt Ye were also warm-hearted people. 

When Lin Fei was not at home, it was thanks to their help to look after the children. Originally, Lin Fei wanted to give them part of the money every month as a reward, but the husband and wife refused to accept anything.

Lin Fei was at a loss for such blatant kindness, and did not know how to deal with it;

finally, after consulting Wang Kuanlu, he would bring PeiPei to buy fruit gifts to visit the two during Chinese New Year and festivals. The old man; on weekdays, he also helped to carry things and change the light bulbs, and did his best.

Feelings come from different places, so that you come and go, and the kindness between people makes people who wander in this city feel warmer.

The vegetable bag was placed on the ground by the door. Lin Fei first carried the baby in his arms to the sofa and sat. There is no furniture in the house. The landlord only left an old-fashioned sofa, an old TV, and a bunk bed in the house.

After Lin Fei moved in with the cubs, it took a long time for him to clean up before he get the appearance of his current home.

There is a layer of old newspapers on the peeling gray wall, the outside is covered with all kinds of cards and calendars for babies to read pictures and read words, as well as colorful pictures drawn with crayons. The small living room is full of childish taste.

There is also a string of light blue wind chimes hanging by the window, which will make a soft jingle sound when the wind blows.

In the living room are a folding table and a few plastic stools that Lin Fei bought at the wholesale market behind the street.

Lin Fei picked up the remote control on the table, tuned to the channel that was playing the cartoon, and said to the cub: 

"You sit and watch TV obediently, I'll cook, we'll be able to eat in a while."

"Okay. ——" Zaizai was staring intently at the TV, which contained her favorite little mouse adventures, her eyes were reluctant to leave for a moment.

Lin Fei walked to the shelf by the door, picked up the vegetable bag, and walked into the kitchen. First, he quickly turned on the gas tank, set it on fire, steamed the buns he bought and then started to wash the vegetables.

After a while, hot steam came out of the steamer. Lin Fei turned off the heat, took out the plate, picked it out with chopsticks, and walked out with the steamed bun.

"The meal will be ready for a while, first eat a steamed bun and put a stomach..." Lin Fei said slowly, "Yes If you don't eat the sauce you like, I'll eat it all up..."

Zaizai finally turned her head, "I want to eat it!" The little hand was about to grab the big buns on the plate, when the big hand grabbed it and said "Be careful!"

Lin Fei reluctantly put the chopsticks into Zizai's small hands, "I told you how many times, don't use your hands to grab things that have just come out of the pot, it will be hot."

Zizai then remembered, was about to stubbornly say "I'm not afraid of being hot", when she saw the worried face of the person in front of her, she silently closed her mouth again, and obediently picked up her small chopsticks.

She slammed the steaming bun, raised it, pouted her little mouth to blew out the heat with all her strength, then took a small bite when it was almost no longer hot. 

The Adventures of Little Mouse is playing the fifth episode. The little mouse left home and ran into the forest, but met the little tiger. The little mouse was not afraid at all, and even persuaded the little tiger to go out with him for an adventure. 

The two little friends of the Qiao family were preparing to go to the depths of the big forest together. On the way, they met a little lion, a little leopard and a little mouse all the way. Then, the little friends who went on an adventure together became more and more. 

More... wonderful parts, not to be missed. 

While watching TV, Zaizai took the time to take a bite of the big bun, didn't forget to praise the little mouse and his friends with the words "courageous".